• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sisterly villager love

cherrytheone

Sofia hopes you have a good day!
Bells
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Does anyone else think sisterly/big sister/uchi villagers are underrated? I mean I've seen a lot of love for lazies, peppies, jocks, smugs, snooties, crankies and normals, but I haven't seen much appreciation of sisterlies recently. Maybe it's just that they're my favorite villager personality.

It's probably due to the fact that when I was younger, I always wished I could have a big sister - which was kind of an impossible wish lol. But I think sisterly villagers are awesome, especially Frita.

She was my starter villager along with Biff and they're both still neighbors across the street from each other. ❤️ I like how she loves flowers and stays up late like I often do. 😆

What about you? Do you like sisterly villagers?

I think a lot abt what my favorite villager personality is in AC and I honestly think it may just be the sisterly villagers! they're always really funny and sweet, and there are a lot of them I'm a big fan of!! (Pashmina, Deirdre, Fuchsia, Charlise, Paula, Katt, Hazel, prob many others I can't think of atm)

I feel like I relate to them more than any other villager personality, we both always have the most bodacious and wacky attitude and commentaries 😂

Last edited:
It took a while but once I got used to Katt, I absolutely adore her! Her rough and tough attitude and protectiveness over the island inhabitants suits her perfectly. Hope I can get her again as a starter.

Cherry, Reneigh, Deidre, Muffy... there's so many good designs. An underappreciated group to be sure.

I've got two sisterly villagers on my island currently - Cherry and Phoebe, and I think they're both fantastic! It did take me a while to warm up to the sisterly personality, but nowadays I think they're really underrated.

They're also one of the few that don't always get really angry/upset at you for time travelling ignoring them. Just a chill 'don't feel very social? Cool, it happens' which makes them even better.

excxbzxvcaakpks-jpeg.416611

It took me a while to get used to the uchi/sisterly personality in New Leaf but once I did I really liked having them in my towns.I got Katt right off the bat in New Horizons and any villager that uses the word "gnarly" is ok with me.

I really like the sisterly villagers. My favorites are Flo and Agnes. Sisterly villagers are my second favorite. This first being normal villagers.

i wouldn’t consider them my favourite personality (that title belongs to lazy and normal), but i’ve always really liked the sisterly villagers! i actually have 3 of them on my island right now haha. i think they were a great addition to the franchise. i love the majority of their designs, and their dialogue is a perfect mix of funny and endearing. i like how much they talk about plants and flowers in new horizons, and i’ve always found it so sweet that once you’re close enough friends with them, they’ll give you medicine if you talk to them after being stung by bees/wasps (not sure if they still do this in new horizons, but they did in new leaf).

my favourite sisterly villagers are katt, agnes, quinn, frita, deirdre, fuchsia and pashmina, and i currently have agnes, reneigh and quinn on my island. such great villagers! ♥️

love sisterly villagers, they add such a comforting feeling to my town. My main sisterly villager Plucky happens to talk about her family and friends a lot and it's really cute
Post automatically merged:

i wouldn’t consider them my favourite personality (that title belongs to lazy and normal), but i’ve always really liked the sisterly villagers! i actually have 3 of them on my island right now haha. i think they were a great addition to the franchise. i love the majority of their designs, and their dialogue is a perfect mix of funny and endearing. i like how much they talk about plants and flowers in new horizons, and i’ve always found it so sweet that once you’re close enough friends with them, they’ll give you medicine if you talk to them after being stung by bees/wasps (not sure if they still do this in new horizons, but they did in new leaf).

my favourite sisterly villagers are katt, agnes, quinn, frita, deirdre, fuchsia and pashmina, and i currently have agnes, reneigh and quinn on my island. such great villagers! ♥️
they still do this :) mine has only done it once so far. also my jock villager Hamlet would always make this strange remark about not being a fan of my new "look" with my swollen face but he's started giving me medicine now lol

My AC NH island came with Paula (bear). She's a bit of a smartass but she's a loveable smartass. (Though I wish I could get her to take the school uniforms out of her gift-giving rotation!)

And our second big-sister type, Flo (penguin), is moving in this morning. She seemed too nice to resist inviting her (after Maelle [snooty duck] moved out) when I met her on a remote island where she spent her time on the topmost cliff. She's also musically inclined and a guitar player after my own heart. So here's hoping!

So far, Flo is a delight. Not to mention she has the most unique interior of any house on my island---you could call it Ice Station Greco-Roman. I may have to resist the temptation to gift her with a refrigerator!

Yeah I do like them and yes they are underrated. I Really don't get why there is not enough of them (pfft Jock and Lazy villagers are so overrated no offense to those who like them). My favorites are Charlise, Cherry, Phoebe, and Muffy. They feel more relatable and they are honest about what they say. Which I can relate to them.

Last edited:
Yeah I do like them and yes they are underrated. I Really don't get why there is not enough of them (pfft Jock and Lazy villagers are so overrated no offense to those who like them). My favorites are Charlise, Cherry, Phoebe, and Muffy. They feel more relatable and they are honest about what they say. Which I can relate to them.
I'll take the lazies over the jocks (and the crankies) any hour of the day. But as I've said elsewhere on this forum, I wish they had some normal male villagers. Not to mention, wouldn't it be nice to have some big-brotherly male characters?

I love them. The only ones I have are Shari and Reneigh, and Shari is easily one of my all-time favorite villagers. Why? She’s a cute little monkey with a sassy, straight-talking personality. Despite some of her more savage comments, she’s been really sweet— telling me she has a “shoulder to cry on” and telling me to look at the sky if I feel stressed. (I know she’s a NPC, but come on…it’s sweet.) I would even say she’s sassier than Reneigh, but maybe that’s accidental.
At first I didn’t understand what they meant by “sisterly”, but later I realized they meant a “big sister”— and since I’m the oldest in my family I didn’t know how that came across…but it’s a cute idea. Would also like to see a big brother villager in the future, and a female jock.

In New Leaf, I had Pashmina, and Shari as my sisterly villagers. I stopped playing New Leaf when Diva moved in. I have Frita and Katt on My new horizons island. I like all sisterly villagers except Diva.

I have more normal villagers on my island than any other personality, and second to that would be peppy villagers, but my favourite villager is a sisterly (Agnes). 🐷 I think Agnes may be the only sisterly villager I've had on my island, but on my second island I've also had Tammy (also very cute) and Diva. I would love to see Katt visit my island, because I think she looks pretty adorable.

I really like the sisterly personality. I think they come across as sweet, kind and funny. They can also be a bit quirky. 😊

They're not my most favorite personality type admittedly, but I do have a sisterly on my island regardless (Reneigh)! I also like the look of Fuchsia, Agnes, Phoebe, Deirdre, and Muffy's goth look is also pretty interesting too 😀

In NL uchi used to be my favourite personality, I just fell in love with Fuchsia when she was one of my starter villagers. But now, I don't know why exactly, I think they have lost their charm. Maybe it's because other personalities were much improved in my eyes - right now I prefer even jocks, which I kinda hated in the previous game. So yeah, I used to love uchi, now not so much. I still adore Fuchsia though.

Back