• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Silver Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

miskalisk

newcomer
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'm looking for a silver axe, name your price in TBT! I'm paying loans in game so I don't have many bells available :p I'm available most of the time. Lmk whether me picking up or you delivering works better.

Awesome! When will you be available and is it okay if I come pick it up whenever it's good for you? :) I'll transfer the tbt right away so I don't forget.

I am online right now! I'll add you and open my gates when you're ready~

Last edited:
I am online right now! I'll add you and open my gates when you're ready~

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I suddenly got called to do something so I wasn't online then! I made sure I'm fully available from now on, so please let me know whenever you have time to let me in. I'm so sorry for not being online as promised!

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I suddenly got called to do something so I wasn't online then! I made sure I'm fully available from now on, so please let me know whenever you have time to let me in. I'm so sorry for not being online as promised!

Don't worry, you're fine! I went offline to look at my school schedule lol, i am available now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back