• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction SILVER AXE

matt

www.rail-record.co.uk
Bells
Switch
4674-2909-7290
New Horizons Token
Kaleidoclover
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
99.3% (133) +
Hi,
This auction is for a Silver axe.
Use this axe to hack down trees and you are guaranteed a stump pattern every time. This axe does break but what you can do is chop a tree twice with a gold axe and deal the final blow with a silver to maximise its life time.
This item is a rare island exclusive item and rarely comes up.
This auction starts at 50k and increments of 50k or more please.
Auction ends today at 18:00:00 gmt UK England time (Est 13:00:00)
No buyouts or swap offers to ensure fair bidding.
If you want to ask a question, PM me and I will add it to the description, to keep a clean auction page.

Happy bidding

The winner of this auction must reply to my winner pm within 48 hours of this auction ending. If you don't, I will void the win as I will think you cant be bothered.
Also, the winner must pick up items within 7 days: items won are ready for collection straight after auction ends.
The last bid before 18:00:00 will win. Bids on or after this time will not be counted. If you fail to reply to PM message within 48 hours, the second highest bidder will win.
Finally, the exchange of items for bells will be made in your town only.
Happy bidding

I'm out, just because I don't like auctions at all. I only bid because there were no others. (Even though I would be willing to pay a lot more, I'm just not interested in competing for it.)

Enjoy, gorebat.

OK I have another one to give to you. Add me and I'll open :)

Back