refs: boop
bg color: w/e you feel would be good!
anything i should know: could you simplify/ draw her wings please :3c
offer : 400 tbt

Last edited:
Accepted!
Post automatically merged:

and full now!
payment sent! thank you so much for the accept ;v;!
and i’m sorry i didn’t include it in my original post >< but i just thought of it now—
are you ok w/ drawing her sitting on a cloud like some of your previous commissions or is this style more of a stand up commission only 0:?

Refs: Pics attached below
Bg color: I’ll leave it up to you!
Anything I should know?: Can I get pink hair instead?
Payment Offer: 200TBT + Marketplace decoration + 5 Gold Nuggets. Thank you for considering.

Attachments

• C106B433-E19A-4D5E-9D5D-FB0632B42396.jpeg
    C106B433-E19A-4D5E-9D5D-FB0632B42396.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 69BB12B1-0605-4589-BC24-CAD301C3903E.jpeg
    69BB12B1-0605-4589-BC24-CAD301C3903E.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 47
payment sent! thank you so much for the accept ;v;!
and i’m sorry i didn’t include it in my original post >< but i just thought of it now—
are you ok w/ drawing her sitting on a cloud like some of your previous commissions or is this style more of a stand up commission only 0:?
o yeh im not adding extras on the chibis, its just them standing!
Post automatically merged:

Refs: Pics attached below
Bg color: I’ll leave it up to you!
Anything I should know?: Can I get pink hair instead?
Payment Offer: 200TBT + Marketplace decoration + 5 Gold Nuggets. Thank you for considering.
sry im full now! ;v ;

Oof I was offline and missed my chance :'( Can I be put on the quote list again? 😭

Refs: Here are 3 different outfits I wear! Just trying to add some options.
Bg color: Up to you but maybe blue
Anything I should know?: You can leave out any of the items in my hands if you want. Also with the orange mom's apron if you could leave off the big M, I'd appeciate it. Thank you for another opportunity!
Payment Offer: 300TBT & 15 gold nuggets plus these items + exquisite wall, gold iron parquet flooring, grey molded panel wall, hexagonal floral flooring, lattice wall, 2 Marketplace decorations, monochromatic tile wall, red delicate blooms wall, red kilim style carpet, simple panel (light grey), white botanical tile wall, white subway tile wall.
Finished!

180.png

Refs: View attachment 268051
View attachment 268052
Bg color: i’d like it to kind of match the colour of the boo in my signature - that sort of blue/white/grey gradient aha
Anything I should know?: her hair is black,, a lot of people have mistaken it for brown so just thought i’d uh clarify it’s black lmao
Payment Offer: 300 tbt, all the orderable walls and floor on your wishlist, market place decoration, simple panel, wall-mounted tv (white)
Finished! ^^

182.png

Back