• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Signs of Bad-looking Streetpassers?

My house sucks for streetpass. I have over a million HHA points with the gold exterior, and pretty much everything is unorderable. Sloppy room, 7-11 room, cabana/island/pirate room, weeding and insect set room, with DLCs and villager pics. To make up for it, I display my different colored heart and bunny balloons so there'll be something cool and orderable.

Now see, I like seeing houses like that. It's always interesting to me to see what people have done with those sets. I also really like seeing the different exteriors -- right now I have all 4 house styles with full gold exterior in my showcase and it's really cool to see.

I used to keep my balloon collection in my basement to streetpass out, but I finally wanted to decorate that room -- I have it in another house now and I streetpass that one out part of the time.

The only streetpassers I would actually call bad are the ones that deliberately try to be offensive; I've had two with really vile sayings that I had to register so I'd never see that again. "Bad-looking" though, no.

Last edited:
That's a thought, how useful our houses are to other people. I guess mine's kinda semi okay? My main room's spooky and the upstairs room is harvest, so that's nice for people who missed the autumn stuff. Back room is 100% unorderable though with mush set and DLC stuff. I've also got piles of villager pics on all my tables and a basement full of miscellaneous unorderable crap like fedora chair, gold furniture and island items. I wasn't trying to be a show-offy jerk to streetpassers lol, it's just I don't have much storage space so all the stuff I can't really throw out goes in the basement in a pile.

I started my town not so long ago, but im slowly working my way with the Lovely set, but....Heh... my house should have around 50,000 points...I have.... 5000.... xD

Back