• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Signature Request

OmegaMan

I am Cave Johnson.
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm wondering if anyone could make a signature kinda like my avatar, basically, heres a quick description.

I want Ike in the middle and the name OmegaMan on the side if you could, the background to be Crimea Castle.

If anyone could do this or needs more details, I'd be grateful, thanks.

I'm not trolling. I actually am trying to make one. I put the charge tag to try get Bells since I am poor. That isn't trolling.

I'm not trolling. I actually am trying to make one. I put the charge tag to try get Bells since I am poor. That isn't trolling.

Somehow, I'm afraid to spend the bells. I'm expecting a sign that says "LOLOLOLOL TROLLHAXZ WIN LOLOLOLOL"

It actually doesn't. It has five characters, and it does not say 'troll' or anything close to that.

Maybe, after reading what Josh said, it wasn't that smart of you to click on it. So it's your fault you wasted them.

On the other hand, Bidoof is a major troll.

I clicked before Josh posted it was a troll

lol bidoof. I'm glad josh or someone made it cost around 10,000,000,000+ bells to click on so nobody could accidentally click on it :p

Back