Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Cyan Heart Balloon
Night Sky Scenery
Space Whale Plush
Blue Feather
molly.jpg
ponyo.jpg

I just thought it would be wonderful if we could have a thread full of cats. My cats are the light of my life and I would love to share them with you all. Please share pics of your cats!

View attachment 555895View attachment 555896

I just thought it would be wonderful if we could have a thread full of cats. My cats are the light of my life and I would love to share them with you all. Please share pics of your cats!
I do not have cats (I am not really a pet person in general, really), but I just want to say they are adorable, a Siamese cat and an orange tabby cat <333

Two of my online besties absolutely love cats, one of them has a gray tabby and an orange tabby, while my other friend plans on getting a tuxedo (or as I like to call them, Oreo cat), a white cat, and a calico cat once he is living on his own. :3

I’ll never turn down an opportunity to share my girl 🖤

IMG_0045.jpeg

Art by my incredible and amazing friend @Zerous !! 🫶🏻

This is my Bonk! My family and I adopted her in August 2022 after losing 3 cats in the span of 8 months, and she’s been bringing chaos, entertainment and love to our lives every day since. She turns 3 this July!

She is by far the silliest and most unique and annoying cat I’ve ever met, but she is so, so adored by me. She is often my light in the darkness and has kept me here on many days where I just wanted to give up, and I’m more grateful for her and to her than she’ll ever know. She’s my silly, sweet, crazy, clingy, mischievous, annoying little baby. 🖤

Your siamese baby is just gorgeous oh my goodness, look at those beautiful blue eyes! Your orange baby seems like such a sweetie 💜

I love everyone’s kitties 😻😻. They’re all so adorable and gorgeous!

Here are my two babies, Spanky and Jewels whom you all should know by now 😸. They’re both two years old.

3DBA542D-E482-4DE6-8D4F-4C3178E56229.jpeg

8D5F0C96-E3BB-4936-9C1B-41306ED4CB79.jpeg

I don’t know what I’d do without my fur babies; they make me so happy 🥰

All of y'alls cats are absolutely precious!

This is my lovely lady ❤️ She just walked into my house one day, already spayed and everything. No one ever claimed her despite my long search, so she became mine. I love her dearly 🥹
I couldn't choose just one picture so I included two of my favorites.

1000012803.jpg

1000012804.jpg

Back