• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Show your pets!

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
I really want to see some cute pet photos lol Show me your dogs, cats, birds, rabbits etc.!

ReduceImageSize.net_24%_7070.jpg

This are my two fur babies. The black one is the mother and the grey one the son lol

don’t mind if i do! i can never say no to an excuse to show ya’ll my dorky girl 😌 have i ever needed an excuse, though? LOL

IMG_9948.jpeg

a lot of you have likely already seen photos of her around the forums, but this is bonk! my parents and i first met her at our city’s animal shelter on aug 6th of last year. we had actually gone to the shelter that day to check out a different cat that we ended up not connecting with, and we met bonk (she was called tina at the time) purely by chance, since we didn’t even know she was there until we saw her. she was incredibly sweet and affectionate when we interacted with her for the first time, and i came up with the name bonk for her because to show her affection, she would stand on her back legs and bonk our hands with her head/bonk her head into our legs and feet lol. it was pretty much love at first sight, but we didn’t get to bring her home until aug 15th (almost a year ago!) since the shelter wanted to get her spayed first.

the calm, sweet, affectionate personality she displayed at the shelter turned out to be a partial ruse to get us to bring her home i think, because while she is very sweet and affectionate, she is also completely insane 😭 this girl has never gotten the memo that cats are supposed to be independent and sleep most of the day, because good lord is she clingy and excitable LOL. she starts screaming if we leave her alone for one (1) minute, even if we’re just in another room and she knows where we are. unless she can see one of us at all times, she thinks she’s been abandoned 🤦‍♀️

bonk is one of the sweetest, silliest, dumbest, craziest, most annoying cats i’ve ever met in my entire life. she is the epitome of “no thoughts, head empty”— i’m pretty sure that if i knocked on her head, there’d be a hollow sound. i could whisper in one of her ears and it would come out the other side, that girl has nooo thoughts. she is such a unique little creature!

1. she loves to rip up cardboard boxes and paper bags with her teeth, so we can’t have any lying around (she never eats them, she just tears off chunks and then spits them all over the floor 😐)
2. she scratches her itches like a dog
3. she steps on her toys and kicks them more than she actually plays with them. her favourite victims are her catnip pillows, a grey mouse, and a shark that she’s brutalized so badly that she ripped his stomach stitching open 💔
4. she has the second loudest purr that i’ve ever heard, and it warms my heart and comforts me beyond belief whenever she graces me with it. it is such a soothing sound 🖤
5. she’s for some reason obsessed with going out into our apartment floor’s hallway, and she tries to escape almost every time one of us leaves the apartment. if one of us leaves to throw out garbage or something, one of us has to guard the door to make sure she doesn’t sit right in front of it and try to escape when it opens again 😪
6. she has exactly zero survival instincts or spacial awareness, and she is constantly falling and sliding off of things. she isn’t having fun unless she’s on the edge of something. the funny thing is, i think she gets embarrassed whenever she falls off of something, and her way of dealing with it is always to kick one of her toys LOL
7. whenever my parents or i get home from shopping or whatever, she gets the zoomies. we’ll be trying to put groceries away and she’ll just be running around all over the place 🤣
8. she isn’t a lap cat, but she loves to lay on the chair in the living room with me when i sit in it. if she lays in-between my legs, the majority of our “cuddle” time is spent with her licking the hell out of my right leg… like last night lmao
9. if i eat chicken fingers around her, she will literally put one in her mouth like a dog with a stick and run off with it. she’s also taken off with one of my mom’s onion rings once LOL
10. she likes original pringles 🤨
11. our vet thinks she might have some siamese in her, which would explain how vocal she is. i’ve literally never met a cat who meows so much before… her favourite activity is sitting in front of the kitchen, front door, or the closet by the front door and meowing. she is almost always meowing— she only spends around 1% of her conscious time being quiet 😭
12. her birthday is july 12th! she turned two last month! 🥳

there’s so much more that i could say about that cat, but while she may be a little dumb, crazy, and annoying, she’s a very precious girl and i love her a lot 🤍 life with her is never dull lol

Last edited:
Another kitten has entered my house since the last time i posted in a thread like this. We got him from a longtime family friend (snow bengal litter), at first we thought the dad was this normal not breed of any disernible kind kat who also lives with them becuz theyre very affectionate with eachother vry vry cute but now we're thinking otherwise because she was also around a maine coon and...! his name is sasha
20230610-221046.png
20230601-174757.jpg
20230721-235244-1.gif
Video-Capture-20230803-131117.png]

Always love the pet threads! Here are my 2 youngest - my big teddy bear, who sleeps with me every night, Oliver (top) and his more independent smaller sister Lola (bottom), they're both such sweet natured cats and really make the house a home - along with the other 3 cats and 2 dogs 😅

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

20230215_152036.jpg
20230619_180751.jpg
\
20221003_162114.jpg
20230312_133709.jpg

The grey & white one is Mayday! She's about 9 years old, we adopted her in 2021 :3 The black & white one is Minmo, we got her the same year. Both of them are weird and silly critters :3

tumblr_8b426ce8f20e9e57073755150c8ae2c0_aee754df_640.jpg

this is my other cat jerma. he has rabies and mom says hes not allowed in the house :(

S2j0Aw4.png

this is my dogy zuley she is a shih tzu and she is quite old now, about 14 years old... she smells bad and she likes to patrol the house and stare at you from doorways. she is a sniffer. she likes peanuts and she cries if you dont give her wet breakfast food the second she notices you are awake. lately she comes into my room in the middle of the night to sleep with me. despite her age she is still very playful and silly. i pet her every time i walk by and sometime if i am lucky she licks me. this post is exactly how i feel abot her
Ns6AAxO.png

I have a few pictures. The two cats belong to my mom. The second cat hides everywhere, so of course my mom took that picture when I wasn’t around. I could never get a picture of him outside of his usual hiding spots.
IMG_2665.jpeg
IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2662.jpeg

E22936D8-923A-4684-A34C-4DDEE19835D6.jpeg

here is my baby boy, his name is jake but i have given him an assortment of ridiculous nicknames such as poopybottom (or if im feeling extra fancy, mr. jacob poopybottom.)

my family adopted him when i was 11 so he’s been with us for a long time.

Back