• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Should we reset the NFTs to add more?

Reset and expand?

• Yes, change is essential for growth and improvement

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No, let's stay rooted in our core business principles

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
satoshi ill fight him and win for your hand in marriage
nft184.jpg

satoshi please assess and address the recent most turnip waters live and legally for fans and fans of fans of trading and gifting NFT legally allocated for digital and physical release and please answer would you ever consider redistributing coinage wealth to the community

I really like my turnip and would like to keep it even if the market crashes and BTC becomes a fever dream, if that's possible.

Oh my god....I just can't. I keep getting creepy turnips.... I just want my little chick back. 😭
Screenshot_20230401-224902_Chrome.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Nope. Gonna try again. Going for cute....

Screenshot_20230401-225242_Chrome.jpg

satoshi please assess and address the recent most turnip waters live and legally for fans and fans of fans of trading and gifting NFT legally allocated for digital and physical release and please answer would you ever consider redistributing coinage wealth to the community
In general, the distribution of coinage wealth is a complex issue that depends on a variety of factors, including economic conditions, government policies, and individual preferences. It is not uncommon for companies and investors to redistribute wealth to the community through philanthropic initiatives or community projects, but these decisions are typically based on a range of factors and are not made lightly by individuals such as myself. Secondly, my investment principles are centered around one core philosophy: invest more to earn more and I trust you will understand this as we enter into this new era of digital prosperity.

In general, the distribution of coinage wealth is a complex issue that depends on a variety of factors, including economic conditions, government policies, and individual preferences. It is not uncommon for companies and investors to redistribute wealth to the community through philanthropic initiatives or community projects, but these decisions are typically based on a range of factors and are not made lightly by individuals such as myself. Secondly, my investment principles are centered around one core philosophy: invest more to earn more and I trust you will understand this as we enter into this new era of digital prosperity.
satoshi i will die for you

put your nft back coward

SATOSHI DISCARDED THE NFT I GAVE THEM!?!?!?!?
Post automatically merged:

Would you catch a grenade for him?
Jump in front of a train for him?
Do anything for him?
Go through all this pain?
Take a bullet straight through your brain?
Would you die for him?
ANYTHING FOR SATOSHI AND THEIR TURNIPS

i have absolutely no idea what u just said but slay!

i'm not reading all that but heyyyyyy :blush:

I HAVE SENT SATOSHI ANOTHER TURNIP. I WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEY ACCEPT MY TOKENS OF LOVE. PLEASE MINE ALL MY POSTS SO I MAY BUY AS MANY TURNIPS AS NEEDED TO SEND TO SATOSHI

Satoshi, be honest. Did you write this using ChatGPT? It sounds really computer like.

Back