• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

should I keep this map?!!?!!

poliwag0

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Small Mailbox
m7gshi.jpg
?

I quite like that you could make the part north of the river a little town area with all your buildings and maybe your mayor's house, then could make the bottom part around the plaza a forest, and the bottom part along the cliff the residential area for your villagers. I personally like the map. But to each their own.

Last edited:
I would keep it. Top is still decent for space/paths and the bottom is just.. awesome

Oh. Yeah the yellow town hall is awful looking... I really like the green one.

Last edited:
i really don't care about the town hall colours anymore except for when they're yellow. omg i hate map resetting so much i've been doing it for 23 hours help

Wow! I never knew there was sooo much to this game! What The heck! I personally liked the map choice. One long beach seemed awesome to me. I hate cleaning up all the shells and having to run from one side to the other!

So there are different town halls?! I'm seriously really new to this forum and I am shocked. What else am I missing!!?

Wow! I never knew there was sooo much to this game! What The heck! I personally liked the map choice. One long beach seemed awesome to me. I hate cleaning up all the shells and having to run from one side to the other!

So there are different town halls?! I'm seriously really new to this forum and I am shocked. What else am I missing!!?

Yeah there are different town hall and train station colors, different grass patterns, different native fruit, the museum can be on the left or right of main street depending on if your beach is left or right, the amount of ponds and rocks can vary...

Back