• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I change my town theme?

Should I change my town theme from black/white to blue/white?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think on it more.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, it's too much of a hassle.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

savanniebananie

💕🌸
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
I'm having a huge impulse to completely convert my town from a forest black and white themed town to a blue and white town. That means switching my villagers to blue-colored villagers, breeding blue flowers, and changing my house. I really want to, but at the same time, I don't.

I would suggest you think on it some more. I think both color schemes sound very nice, but it ultimately comes down to what would make you the happiest. I know that breeding blue flowers was the bane of my existence, so if you're starting from scratch it could be a lot of work. I'm not telling you not to do it. Just make sure it's something you really want to do before investing the time and effort in it.

like @/LadyDestani said, i would definitely give it some more thought. it’s a huge commitment and change, and if you start working on it and it turns out it’s something you don’t want to do, that may lead to regret or game burnout.

in the meantime, you could always experiment with a small area of your island, like a corner or something, and see if you actually like the blue/white theme on your island and not just the idea of it. you could also try coming up with a coordinating lineup; which blue/white villagers would you choose to replace your current black/white ones? which villagers do you like the most? do you love one lineup more than the other?

Before changing the theme like everyone else said is to think before doing it. I would also look at pics of other people's towns and see how it can kinda look in your town so you can get an idea. You can always do both, black, white, and blue. It'll look great and you wouldn't have to move out every village and not having to breed many blue flowers.

Before changing the theme like everyone else said is to think before doing it. I would also look at pics of other people's towns and see how it can kinda look in your town so you can get an idea. You can always do both, black, white, and blue. It'll look great and you wouldn't have to move out every village and not having to breed many blue flowers.
That's actually a great idea, mixing both themes together! I might just do that instead.

Back