Selling Shiny Pokemon & Legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicune and Entei are, however Raikou is at Level 35 as opposed to Level 30. It has all of it's moves etc. though. I'm still unsure on that, I suppose it would depend on the amount you're offering.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does 100 TBT each sound OK?

How much IGB do you want? I can do pretty much any amount.
Also I can do the trade day after tmr because I need to earn more bells and I can't do that today.

How much IGB do you want? I can do pretty much any amount.
Also I can do the trade day after tmr because I need to earn more bells and I can't do that today.

I'd say in and around 54 million bells. I do TBT per 100 = 9 million in game bells so I'd like around that amount in game or 200 TBT each. However, that is an insane amount of bells and will take ages to transfer so I'd rather go with TBT for now, sorry!

I'd say in and around 54 million bells. I do TBT per 100 = 9 million in game bells so I'd like around that amount in game or 200 TBT each. However, that is an insane amount of bells and will take ages to transfer so I'd rather go with TBT for now, sorry!

woah
woah

yeah i think i'm good
xD

Thread opened again! OP updated with all of my shinies/legends/events so offer away!

I'm also looking for an EU download code for Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time so if anyone has any of those codes message me and we can work out a deal! (i will sell my soul + all of my Pokemon for them god damn it)

holy. is tht a shiny eevee i see there. may i buy that ? XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back