• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sheep villagers clothes: do you like them?

Which do you prefer?

• Scarves

• Full clothes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Katarzyna

Filbert Fanatic
Bells
Switch
7256-0763-0610
Tasty Cake
In NL, sheep villagers only wore a scarf of whatever pattern a shirt or other clothes had. The scarf was cute, but they didn't get the uniqueness of wearing clothes. In NH, they wear clothes.... and they look kind of Squished in the middle. Do you prefer the sheep scarves or the sheep full clothes?

The scarves were cute!!
If would have been nice if scarves were accessories. Not just for the sheep. For the human and other animals too!

I honestly like both but I chose clothes because without them they look kinda bare and naked

I really liked them being fluffy, just having the scarf, but I understand why they can wear clothes now...I just think the clothes shape isn't the best. I wish the shirts went a bit longer and more like ( ) than like / \ if that makes sense

It makes more sense that they are in full clothes now with all the clothing options, since I imagine a lot of them won’t work well in scarf form. I still voted for scarves though. I think I would like the full clothes if they just hung a little looser.

i’ve never really cared for the sheep in general but i do kind of miss their scarves ;;

Honestly I find they only look weird when they wear dresses (ala Muffy). When they wear tops they look pretty okay imo (Dom's default outfit for example)

I really prefer the scarves, the shirts look like they're wearing 2 sizes smaller than they should.

I think the scarves are cute, but I like the shirts because I think they're silly. It's one of those "what's the point?" deals, because technically they don't need shirts with all that wool. It's like giving a sheep a wool sweater.... redundant, much? (I love the weirdness of it)

I've given Dom some shirts that I thought looked really cute on him. Same with Pietro.

I like the full clothes better, imo it's not that bad that it's kinda squished looking cuz it's realistic with all the wool they have, it's kinda funny and cute actually lol

to be honest it's hard for me to tell, i'm a big fan of the new renders of all the villagers, they look so soft. so naturally i am drawn towards the new sheep design. but i also know i loved the scarves and seeing how the clothing patterns would translate into a scarf. i kind of miss some of the floof that the shirts/dresses now cover on them. i liked when they were round and fluffy, personally

In NL, sheep villagers only wore a scarf of whatever pattern a shirt or other clothes had. The scarf was cute, but they didn't get the uniqueness of wearing clothes. In NH, they wear clothes.... and they look kind of Squished in the middle. Do you prefer the sheep scarves or the sheep full clothes?
Scarves way better, sheep in NH look like they're squishy toys.

Dom looks like his shirt’s about to pop off anytime soon lol. Apparently that’s cause of his six pack!

Back