Sheep villagers are underrated

I would like the sheep more if they had their scarves back. They look fluffier with the scarves and are more unique.

@Weiss Schnee we found more of your kind

And yeah, I love the sheep! If I ever had another island, I would get way more of them! I love their designs, especially Willow, Eunice, Stella, and Curlos! I kind of miss their scarves, but the shirts are a great change.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of love towards sheep villagers.
Baabara is pretty, Eunice is cute, Stella is adorable and so is Vesta.
Willow is also very cute.

Thank you for appreciating me. jk

I agree though. There isn't a single sheep I don't like. Even Cashmere is really cool, she has serious muppet vibes.

I do think Dom is popular for a reason though. His expressions are some of the best ones in the game. Maybe he will make people open up to some of the less popular sheep. Who knows.​

Thank you for appreciating me. jk

I agree though. There isn't a single sheep I don't like. Even Cashmere is really cool, she has serious muppet vibes.

I do think Dom is popular for a reason though. His expressions are some of the best ones in the game. Maybe he will make people open up to some of the less popular sheep. Who knows.​
Lol you understand

Dom's the only sheep I've come across in this game - he was actually the first villager I ever spoke to!

None of my friends or the islands I've visited where I've been free to wander around had a sheep, either. Maybe they're not particularly popular?

I wonder why? Dom seems awesome, so I assume some of the others must be similar?

Who are your favourites so I can look them up?
I like curlos pietro and Wendy but they are all fine hopefully people will open up to them even Nintendo only featured dom in there update trailer and I’ve never seen them feature any other sheep in their videos
Post automatically merged:

I don’t really not like any sheep

I like curlos pietro and Wendy but they are all fine hopefully people will open up to them even Nintendo only featured dom in there update trailer and I’ve never seen them feature any other sheep in their videos
Post automatically merged:

I don’t really not like any sheep

OK, based on a quick Google search...

Curlos looks really cool - I'd have invited him to my island when I was still looking for residents. I like his design - very shaggy and unkempt looking.

Pietro is always going to divide opinion because...well...clowns. I'm not a fan, personally.

Wendy seems cool, too - really nice colouring and cute little buck teeth which make her a bit more unique - I really like little touches like that on villager designs.

Took three threads to say the exact same thing? Personally, I won't ever have a sheep villager...just think they're not attractive.

The only reason Dom is popular is because he is new. In my opinion, Willow is the best sheep! She has adorable eyes and a unique color palette. However, none of the sheeps are my dreamies, so I don’t plan on having another one (I used to have Frita).

I LOVE the sheep villagers and I wish there was more of them, esp more sheep that look like real world variants.

I know Curlos is based of of a ragbaby ragdoll baby somethin sheep because he's supposed to have curly wool. *Maybe* Muffy cause I think there is a breed of sheep that produces black wool while still having white skin. But none of the other sheep really look like anythin real. Pink faces don't count like Dom and Eunice.

I mean how COOL would it be if we could have a Jacob's or BlackWelsh Mountain sheep? Or if we could have a Dolly sheep, just a fluffy all white cutie. Even an ALL black sheep (which is real just very rare) with black wool and black skin would be so super cute.

I think Etoile is beautiful (not in game... yet, I hope) and Willow is really cute, too. Vesta has a really Halloween-y design imo that's interesting.

I currently have no sheep, but I had Muffy and she's cool. At first I wasn't thrilled, but Goth sheep grew on me.

Eunice is sooo sweet and fluffy. It's a pity that every shirt I give her stretches a lot lol
What's the best outfit for a sheep villager?

Back