Share Your Island Map

My map of Everbloom right now. After Halloween, I might tweak building placements a bit.
EverbloomMap10-5.jpeg

View attachment 327357

Just started a new save file on my boyfriend's switch! I wanted something where the airport entrance lined up with the Resident Services plaza, but otherwise was as different as possible from my current island, and I think this fits the bill, with different river mouths, a far right secret beach, and a lower peninsula.

We are map twins!! Almost exactly the same except beach rocks, secret beach and peninsula! I'd love to play together some time and see the differences we come up with!

We are map twins!! Almost exactly the same except beach rocks, secret beach and peninsula! I'd love to play together some time and see the differences we come up with!

Oh I'd love that! My island is in no shape to be seen right now but it'd be super cool to see down the line how they end up being terraformed and decorated. Do you have a particular theme for yours? Mine will end up being somewhat urbanized, I think -- villagers in neighborhoods, streets, canals, etc.

A before & after!

View attachment 318971

View attachment 320428

Not a whole lot other than two more villagers being added and the respective areas being fleshed out has changed since my last post, but I feel like it's a cool difference from the original map, at least.
this is such a beautiful map!! I wish I could be as creative as this while setting things up

A before & after!

View attachment 318971

View attachment 320428

Not a whole lot other than two more villagers being added and the respective areas being fleshed out has changed since my last post, but I feel like it's a cool difference from the original map, at least.

Whoa. This is definitely the prettiest island I've EVER seen. I just visited it and all I can say is I'm overwhelmed. Everything about it is perfect! 😍

Whoa. This is definitely the prettiest island I've EVER seen. I just visited it and all I can say is I'm overwhelmed. Everything about it is perfect! 😍

Oh my god thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed visiting!

WIP map of Angel Bay. Believe me, the actual real time on island version looks a heck of a lot better than this map is showing. XD

ElhPIRrVoAI8oFq

My starting map
ElhPPw3VcAA4kh5

DevilFalls map that took 73 resets to get
Ek4SO80U8AAis4w.jpg

After I unlock terraforming, I want to make a large central waterfall on the third and second cliff and pretend that that area is called "DevilFalls" and that's how the island was named. I think the main river looks a little like horns which is awesome even though I didn't plan it.

very beginning map:
v1.png

and now!:
v2.png

i'm pretty bad at terraforming, but i've been trying to create a very natural flow on the island.

Updated map
EmKTJtjUYAAcM6W

I'm about to start working on the area around the Able Sisters as i just moved their shop there. Needs a lot of work, including getting rid of the cliff in front of it.

Last edited:
Here’s my original map, part way through the 1st changes and the map after the 2nd lot of changes i did. Kinda want to redo it but I know I’d go for something similar so, not much point :’D I just like designing islands though :’D

CE7E8D08-1392-4291-AC13-5DE79DF96AD4.jpeg

C41A0700-90DE-4427-AD66-0F63A5523C14.jpeg

C84F1E16-0BF5-4633-A0E0-5E0DCEDB6237.jpeg

86219CFA-2731-441A-A917-D9569C309741.jpeg

Here's my updated map. Since my last update, I had moved Fauna and Muffy's houses, Bones had moved in and did some terraforming around and in front of the Able's Sister's shop. I only have Zell's house left to move and I kind of have an idea on where I'm going to put it. Then I can focus on actually terraforming and landscaping. After I get the rest of the inclines up, then I will get a DA for people to visit.

Anyways, enough talking, he's the updated map.
EmagL1wUcAAmRft

HibiscusMapNov9th.jpg

Currently working on repaving my whole map with the grey stone instead of the pinkish stone. Probably going to move all the buildings sometime this week...​

Attachments

• HibiscusIslandMap.jpg
    HibiscusIslandMap.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 21
I changed half of my island design near the end of the summer, doing a lot of terraforming.

This is what it looked like before the changes:
Em_UL3AVcAA-Re0

This is what it looks like after:
Em_V07EUUAIDQvH

Finally decided to settle on this new map. It's the same map as my mom's island except for a couple things being different, like our peninsulas being in different places. I've always passed up this map because I didn't want to copy my mom, but you know something? I decided to the heck with it, I'll go with it. I'm quite happy now and think I can finally stop starting over soo dang much. (Really got to break this habit...) I've already started planning out a couple of things I would like to fix. Hopefully I can get a five star island rating just like my mom without terraforming too much, but just enough to even things out a little. ^-^

NH Picture 01.jpg

I also really love that star pond behind Resident Services. 🥺

I've resetted 5 times since March as there always was something about my map that bothered me, but the moment I saw this map I knew I would never find a map meeting my requirements better than this one... I feel like there's something happening everywhere and this would qualify as the perfect canvas for me! Here's to NEVER resetting again! :love:

+ 3 out of 4 rocks have tide pools.
+ Blue airport & peaches.
+ Biggest peninsula size in the top left corner.
+ The big dock.
+ Redd's beach located in the middle.
+ No "useless" rocks on the beach on which I can not place anything.
+ Placement of Resident Services being in the exact middle of 2 grids.

My only concern is I already decided Reneigh will be one of my permanent villagers, but she ended up being my starter & I do not like the starter interiors... So she has got to go at one point and I'll have to invite her back.
Also would've prefered apples over peaches as native fruit, but apples are my sister fruit, so I'm having both of my top 2 fruits.

Wildecrest.jpg

my map right now! when i unlock terraforming, i will probably post an updated version :)
EnE0AYSVQAc3Ov1.jpeg

Back