• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Share Your Island Map

FB_IMG_1588573905447.jpg

My island is heavily forested and made to look like a northern resort town. West side is a nature park and the north side is up on higher ground and where my orchards are located. Central island has a designated fishing area and the SE side is a public beach area. Every home is water-adjacent and I molded my paths to look like nature trails instead of roads or sidewalks. I am happy with my results.

After losing my first island here's my new one. Reset for a few hours until I found a lay-out I liked, without pears as a starting fruit, and a pair of starting villagers that I like.
EXOkDdOUMAAY3AY.jpeg

View attachment 232609

Here's my map. I really wanted the plaza to be as close to the river entrance on the side of town as possible. Learned that this almost never happens on the mirrored maps, and then this turned up defying everything I thought I knew on how far north the plaza can be. The back of the plaza would be 1 square into the river if it went straight to the ocean.

Cherries and Yellow colour, which is my 2nd choice of fruit, and first choice of colour too.
As a bonus I also got my preferred location for the airport - central. And 2 villagers that I liked and haven't had before.

Only thing I can fault this from my dream island was I wanted the secret beach to be in a corner. But that was a minor preference.
2020050621224100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

And here's where we are now. Probably going to fence in the area I'm standing and make it a farm if rumours are true, but otherwise, think I've got the town to where I wanted things... Until they add new buildings at least.

View attachment 255412

And here's where we are now. Probably going to fence in the area I'm standing and make it a farm if rumours are true, but otherwise, think I've got the town to where I wanted things... Until they add new buildings at least.
I really appreciate towns that go heavy with terraforming. I find most people's 5* islands you see on youtube are pretty much flat towns that look like they were made in New Leaf.

Very nice work on your island though, it looks mighty impressive ^-^

View attachment 255412

Do you have screenshots from your island or something ? It looks really nice on the map, I'd be curious to see what it looks like in game. :)

View attachment 255412

Wow :eek: if you ever do a video island tour, please let me know! This looks so amazing!
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20200509_152244.jpg

Pretty happy with my island so far, although I wish I had more space hahaha. Want to keep it as natural as possible, but adding more layers is sometimes quite difficult.

Last home move happening tomorrow.

Next plans:

Space station/area 51 type thing in the top left (need to move the campsite)

Exotic garden or park in the bottom left

Forest area with campsite on the middle left
EX00ubbUYAIwhoh.jpg

Starting map (sort of) was this
FB_IMG_1589322837961.jpg

I flattened it to this (took two days to flatten my entire island and get rid of any water LOL)
FB_IMG_1589322840646.jpg

And now its this
FB_IMG_1589322843964.jpg

It is a shame that custom paths don't show up on the map though :(
Post automatically merged:

I still have to do the far right side!

I'm lost on my far right side LOL

Last edited:
Back