Share Your Entries! (Fire Festival 2015 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hPGXgmv.png
I call it wish upon a star

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is a GORGEOUS photo, simply amazing!

My entry lol
image.jpg1_zps8rczqnxq.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

1zzwna.jpg

My final entry for the Fire Festival! Summer has always been my favorite season and sunsets at the beach in California are the essence of summer! This photo is special to me on so many levels - it's of my sister who is going to have a baby, for me it represents a celebration of life and makes me realize how lucky I am to be able to see a beautiful sunset on the beach anytime I want... in Southern California, we have an endless summer.

I'm so screwed in ugly england

1zzwna.jpg

My final entry for the Fire Festival! Summer has always been my favorite season and sunsets at the beach in California are the essence of summer! This photo is special to me on so many levels - it's of my sister who is going to have a baby, for me it represents a celebration of life and makes me realize how lucky I am to be able to see a beautiful sunset on the beach anytime I want... in Southern California, we have an endless summer.

this is amazing!!

had an amazing summer day today, not sure which picture to submit for the photography competition?? it all represents a typical summer day in Hawai'i <3

Oh man these are great! Used to go to Hawaii fairly often myself, I guessed the last one was taken from Diamond Head as soon as I saw it! :p

Here's my photography entry:
fsDCB9a.jpg
2 down, 1 to go. Hopefully I can make some good progress on my story tomorrow!

Uh oh, hope my British Columbia bias doesn't come out here...

Oh man these are great! Used to go to Hawaii fairly often myself, I guessed the last one was taken from Diamond Head as soon as I saw it! :p

Uh oh, hope my British Columbia bias doesn't come out here...

WOW i had a hawaii entry lol jk

11822830_484077581766127_244733353874632115_n.jpg
What I took a photo of means a lot to me; compared to all of the other photos on here though, it's nothing.
Some of the entries on here are amazing!

1zzwna.jpg

Oh, pepper, this is stunning!!! Congrats to your sis!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

11822830_484077581766127_244733353874632115_n.jpg
What I took a photo of means a lot to me; compared to all of the other photos on here though, it's nothing.
Some of the entries on here are amazing!

Hey! Don't discount yourself at all!! This is a beautiful photo! I luv hydrangeas!!!

1zzwna.jpg

Oh, Hun ... This just catches my heart! It is so poignantly beautiful!
Where I live on the West coast, we have these constantly glorious sunsets too! What a joyful prospect to share these with your sister and the new precious little one!!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Oh, Hun ... This just catches my heart! It is so poignantly beautiful!
Where I live on the West coast, we have these constantly glorious sunsets too! What a joyful prospect to share these with your sister and the new precious little one!!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

ah Pen! you are too kind! That's right, you're right up the coast from me. Isn't it amazing we get to see this???

1zzwna.jpg

that just aint fair bby

1zzwna.jpg

congrats to your sister! also this photo looks so fire-y :eek: and cool

1zzwna.jpg

Simply spectacular.
... and congratulations on your new nephew... c:

image.jpg
ok so this might just be my entry? i dont really know haha

this is a picture of my little sister and cousin out on my tube, pulled from my boat- id like to think they are havin a nice time xD​

Last edited:
My entry lol
image.jpg1_zps8rczqnxq.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so screwed in ugly england

are you kidding? it looks gorgeous there!! I'd be so excited to take photos there... you have no clue how lucky you are with that location.... look at those clouds too

Last edited:
are you kidding? it looks gorgeous there!! I'd be so excited to take photos there... you have no clue how lucky you are with that location.... look at those clouds too

Haha thanks, I took that with my childhood friend I knew from birth and haven't seen him since I was 12, he changed so much when I saw him yesterday xD. It's St Ives Cornwall, I'm half Cornish because my dad is Cornish, so I go there every year. It's really pretty there xD. Oh and don't mind the people there, tourist overload xD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But tbh looks like you live somewhere 100% better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back