• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, may I order:
Fine Painting
Solemn Painting

sure, I'll be home later & I'll message you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay!!

Then this is my finalized order:
12 gold roses 60 TBT
Mystery Bag 20 TBT
Snow Bunny 20 TBT

Total: 100 TBT
great! I just left my house, I'll message you later to trade (✿◠‿◠)

Hello! I would like to order a kitchen island, a sunflowe stereo (How much is that? It's the only item I need from the weeding day collection right now), a hibiscus hairpin and a yule log :)

Hello! I would like to order a kitchen island, a sunflowe stereo (How much is that? It's the only item I need from the weeding day collection right now), a hibiscus hairpin and a yule log :)

hello! I don't have an extra sunflower stereo but I have the rest of you items ready. let me know when you're available to trade (✿◠‿◠)

I would like to place an order on the Flower (Weeding Day Set) please!

Last edited:
B5Go4lq.png

Hello. I would like to order a basket of perfect apples, a turkey, pumpkin pie, and an afternoon tea set, please. :) I sent you the TBT.

Last edited:
Hey!

Could I get the following:
- Caf? K.K. (5 TBT)
- Striped Wetsuit (20 TBT)

for 25 TBT? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back