• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 💟 SETS 💟 DLC 🌴 ISLAND 🌈 Regional 🇯🇵 RARES 🍀 Clovers 🍀 ART 🎨 TBT COLLECTIBLES 🍑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I would like to order a kitchen island, a sunflowe stereo (How much is that? It's the only item I need from the weeding day collection right now), a hibiscus hairpin and a yule log :)

Hello! I would like to order a kitchen island, a sunflowe stereo (How much is that? It's the only item I need from the weeding day collection right now), a hibiscus hairpin and a yule log :)

hello! I don't have an extra sunflower stereo but I have the rest of you items ready. let me know when you're available to trade (✿◠‿◠)

I would like to place an order on the Flower (Weeding Day Set) please!

Last edited:
B5Go4lq.png

Hello. I would like to order a basket of perfect apples, a turkey, pumpkin pie, and an afternoon tea set, please. :) I sent you the TBT.

Last edited:
Hey!

Could I get the following:
- Caf? K.K. (5 TBT)
- Striped Wetsuit (20 TBT)

for 25 TBT? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back