• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling town = loosing villager pictures?

Vintersol

Bells
Lost Book
Hey.

I am woundering if you loose items or if you keep them when selling your town. Mostly thinking of villager pictures. Anybody who knowes?

If I remember correctly, you have a choice to sell your catalog (which gives you more bells) or keep it. However, even if you do decide to keep your catalog, villager pictures are NOT orderable. ;-;

Well sadly no. If you choose to sell your Town then all of the items you had your home and had your catalog is gone. So you might want to ask someone (a friend) to hold on to it.

Hey.

I am woundering if you loose items or if you keep them when selling your town. Mostly thinking of villager pictures. Anybody who knowes?
I don't think you'll be able to keep items that are stored. If you want, I can hold the items for you and give them back wen your new town is created.

Thanks but I am not selling it at the moment. I was just curious how it worked. I am a fairly new animal crossing player 🙂

If I remember correctly, you have a choice to sell your catalog (which gives you more bells) or keep it. However, even if you do decide to keep your catalog, villager pictures are NOT orderable. ;-;
On that note I don't even think photos of any villagers or NPC's are even IN the catalog???

Back