• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling some Villagers!~

sparkle_princess

Bells
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
Hey there! I have a few amiibo cards and I'd like to share some of the villagers with you!

Villagers:
-Julian
-Kid Cat
-Lolly
-Fang
-Felicity
-Carmen
-Marina
-Beau
-Pekoe

I may add more on later~

Let me know if you're interested and make me an offer! (Preferably in TBT but I will accept IGB as well) ☆☆♡♡

Can I play with both igb and tbt? And would 10 tbt + 1 mil igb be good for Lolly?

Could I get Felicity for 25 TBT? (I won't be able to get her immediately, since I need to do the 16 villager cycle.)

Can I get Fang? :0
I can offer 25TBT?

Sure! I am available after midnight (est) for about an hour, or I'm also available tomorrow from 4-5pm (est) let me know what works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I play with both igb and tbt? And would 10 tbt + 1 mil igb be good for Lolly?

Sure that sounds good!

My availability is the same as I told Jaws, so just let me know what works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to offer 1,000,000,000 IGB for marina...I'd that ok? Or is this too low...?

Ah, do you mean 1 million? (Only asking because you offered 1 billion) 1 million will be good though!

Just check out the other responses for my availability and let me know what works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get Felicity for 25 TBT? (I won't be able to get her immediately, since I need to do the 16 villager cycle.)

I believe she is a Tier 2 or 3.. so 15TBT would be good!

Again, just check the other post for my availability and let me know what works for you!

Ah, do you mean 1 million? (Only asking because you offered 1 billion) 1 million will be good though!

Just check out the other responses for my availability and let me know what works for you!
Oh goodness I'm sorry, i didn't realise I put that much. Yes I meant 1million. Its most of what I have but its worth it. And I'm in mountain time. I'm not sure when your on in my time but just tell me whenever and I'll get the bells ready.
❀.(*?▽`*)❀.

Edit: I looked up what time Eastern time is in mountain time and midnight est is 10pm mtn which I can do. I would appreciate like a pm or something when you would mike me to make the payment. (❀? ˘ `❀)

Last edited:
Back