• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling some Villagers!~

sparkle_princess

Bells
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
Hey there! I have a few amiibo cards and I'd like to share some of the villagers with you!

Villagers:
-Julian
-Kid Cat
-Lolly
-Fang
-Felicity
-Carmen
-Marina
-Beau
-Pekoe

I may add more on later~

Let me know if you're interested and make me an offer! (Preferably in TBT but I will accept IGB as well) ☆☆♡♡

Can I play with both igb and tbt? And would 10 tbt + 1 mil igb be good for Lolly?

I would like to offer 1,000,000,000 IGB for marina...I'd that ok? Or is this too low...?

Could I get Felicity for 25 TBT? (I won't be able to get her immediately, since I need to do the 16 villager cycle.)

Can I get Fang? :0
I can offer 25TBT?

Sure! I am available after midnight (est) for about an hour, or I'm also available tomorrow from 4-5pm (est) let me know what works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I play with both igb and tbt? And would 10 tbt + 1 mil igb be good for Lolly?

Sure that sounds good!

My availability is the same as I told Jaws, so just let me know what works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to offer 1,000,000,000 IGB for marina...I'd that ok? Or is this too low...?

Ah, do you mean 1 million? (Only asking because you offered 1 billion) 1 million will be good though!

Just check out the other responses for my availability and let me know what works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get Felicity for 25 TBT? (I won't be able to get her immediately, since I need to do the 16 villager cycle.)

I believe she is a Tier 2 or 3.. so 15TBT would be good!

Again, just check the other post for my availability and let me know what works for you!

Ah, do you mean 1 million? (Only asking because you offered 1 billion) 1 million will be good though!

Just check out the other responses for my availability and let me know what works for you!
Oh goodness I'm sorry, i didn't realise I put that much. Yes I meant 1million. Its most of what I have but its worth it. And I'm in mountain time. I'm not sure when your on in my time but just tell me whenever and I'll get the bells ready.
❀.(*?▽`*)❀.

Edit: I looked up what time Eastern time is in mountain time and midnight est is 10pm mtn which I can do. I would appreciate like a pm or something when you would mike me to make the payment. (❀? ˘ `❀)

Last edited:
Back