Yellow Cosmos
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
う
Feedback
100% (87) +
~Hello all I am going to be resting my town soon and would like to sell my villagers to help pay for new ones when I make my new town, all villagers are 100% original (as this was an old cycle town of mine)

~I will be taking offer of TBT only plz & thank you

~Villagers I have:
Jeremiah - for variablenonsense

Merengue - [in boxes]

~plz note the FC the villager are on is [2122-9326-1439] so make sure to add it and not the one by my name okay

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Whitney! 100 TBT?

I've been looking for her like crazy. Hope you aren't in hurry though, because I need to get one villager out of my town first (I can do it in about 2 hours if lucky!)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Whitney! 100 TBT?

I've been looking for her like crazy. Hope you aren't in hurry though, because I need to get one villager out of my town first (I can do it in about 2 hours if lucky!)

sure I'll put that she is reserved for you and let you know when she is in boxes and no I don't have any of the villagers in boxes yet I wanted to see if anyone would want any of them before cycling the villagers out

I'm interested in Flurry. I will cycle out a villager. I can pay the tbt for her :)

I have an orchestra rehearsal in 35 minutes though, but sounds like you aren't in a hurry. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm interested in Flurry. I will cycle out a villager. I can pay the tbt for her :)

I have an orchestra rehearsal in 35 minutes though, but sounds like you aren't in a hurry. Thanks!

sure I'll reserve her for you and let you know when she pop's up in boxes and what would you offer for her be?

sure I'll put that she is reserved for you and let you know when she is in boxes and no I don't have any of the villagers in boxes yet I wanted to see if anyone would want any of them before cycling the villagers out

Yay, thank you sooo much!

So, I have to wait until she is in boxes, yes? Or would you be willing to TT?

Yay, thank you sooo much!

So, I have to wait until she is in boxes, yes? Or would you be willing to TT?

I'll be staring my cycling soon in about and hr or so as right now I am moving the thing I will be saving for my new town ^.^

I'd prefer 100 but can do 150 as long as I can reserve permanently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you're trying to do all the cycling tonight I won't be home til about 8:30 Central. So if that won't work for you I won't want to hold you up.

I'd prefer 100 but can do 150 as long as I can reserve permanently.

100 is find with me I'll be starting my cycling in about an hr so I'll let you know when she pop's up into boxes but I'm not in a rush so if you don't have room for her when she does go into boxes I won't mind waiting ^,^

Last edited:
100 is find with me I'll starting my cycling in about an hr so I'll let you know when she pop's up into boxes but I'm not in a rush so if you don't have room for her when she does go into boxes I won't mind waiting ^,^

Thanks! I always understand if a cycler is in a hurry so just let me know if that changes. Thanks so much :)

Aw I just got Blanche and love her. If I didn't get her yesterday I would be taking her from you :p

I like her a lot too but I like to change my villagers up once in a while, and she's been here for ages. But yeah I'll give her away to someone most likely.

I will be staring up cycling now and will post the first villager to go into boxes soon ^.^

Hi! Would I possibly be able to get Kid Cat for 50tbt? I'm kind of new to this whole villager trading thing but he's my number one dreamie!

Hey, in case I won't manage to trade today (it's almost 3AM and Blanche seems to not care so far) would you be willing to hold Whitney for me until tomorrow? (About the same hours as today)

Hey, in case I won't manage to trade today (it's almost 3AM and Blanche seems to not care so far) would you be willing to hold Whitney for me until tomorrow? (About the same hours as today)

sure I don't mind holding her if your not here or don't have room when she goes into boxes ^.^

Last edited:
sure I don't mind holding her if your not here or don't have room when she goes into boxes ^.^
That's so sweet of you, thanks! I'll be TTing for the last time to see if Blanche moves out because I am really tired at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back