Selling Selling a bunch of villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to go pretty soon. I can only offer 107 bells, so you can give her to Homespun.

I feel bad atm I have one more Merengue in my backup cycle town so if you both would like her I can give her to both of you just need to decide who would get her now and who would have to wait for me to cycle the other Merengue out if that is okay with both of you?

That's fine, I will have to leave in about 5 mins so let me know, thank you! Sorry again, I feel like I caused the confusion :(

That's fine, I will have to leave in about 5 mins so let me know, thank you! Sorry again, I feel like I caused the confusion :(

i'm okay with this, too! since xolexii has to go, please feel free to give merengue to xolexii. i'd like to reserve the other merengue for when she's ready :)

okay Xolexiii I'll open my gate up now and you and run over and get her okay

Homespun, you are so kind, thank you so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!!!!

gates open you can run right to her house okay just let me know when you get her and I'll end okay ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm okay with this, too! since xolexii has to go, please feel free to give merengue to xolexii. i'd like to reserve the other merengue for when she's ready :)

okay I don't think it will take me long to get the other Merengue into boxes so I'll let you know when she all boxed up ^.^

gates open you can run right to her house okay just let me know when you get her and I'll end okay ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay I don't think it will take me long to get the other Merengue into boxes so I'll let you know when she all boxed up ^.^

thank you, i'll be standing by! i really hope it's not too much trouble.

xolexiii, you're welcome. it's nice to meet a fellow merengue-lover :D

Jeremiah is now in boxes so I will be messaging the one who wanted him ^.^
and closing the thread as he was my last villager on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back