• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ✿selbi's flower shop!✿

Hello! :)

Looking to get:
10x red roses
10x white roses
10x yellow roses

I can pay IGB…. does 100K sound good?

usual rate is 40-50k per hybrid, so it would be around 240k-300k for all of them, but since they arent getting any love Ill give them to you for 230k for 6? :)
That would be great thank you! I'll PM you a dodo code ^^

If there are any pink flowers left let me know. I will buy them all.
I have 2 pink cosmos which are fully bloomed, but also have 1 pink lily bud and 1 pink tulip bud (they will be fully grown by tomorrow!). Would you be interested? ^^

I'd like your purple pansy and rose bud!

I can craft a sakura floor, wall clock, branches, or a sakura flower pile

Hello! :)

Looking to get:
10x red roses
10x white roses
10x yellow roses

I can pay IGB…. does 100K sound good?
Hi! I have the yellow roses, however, not the other two colors at the moment -- I can get them by the end of the day or after a few trades if you're willing to wait? ^^
Post automatically merged:

I'd like your purple pansy and rose bud!

I can craft a sakura floor, wall clock, branches, or a sakura flower pile
Hi!!
Sure! Can I get the Sakura branches in trade? :D

Hi! I have the yellow roses, however, not the other two colors at the moment -- I can get them by the end of the day or after a few trades if you're willing to wait? ^^

Yes I can wait! :) Just let me know when you have them! :love:

Yes I'd like the cosmos and tulip :3 a friend gave me a few pink lillies.
what would you like to offer in exchange? ^^ feel free to offer whatever! NMT or bells are my usual go to

Back