• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ✿selbi's flower shop!✿

hey, how much would you be looking for for 4 white windflowers?
I know you said you're easy, but I got lichrally no idea what the standard rate for flowers is lol

hey, how much would you be looking for for 4 white windflowers?
I know you said you're easy, but I got lichrally no idea what the standard rate for flowers is lol
hi!! so sorry never noticed it, like I said I take whatever people offer me -- this slowly turned into a Pay What You Want lol
so if you believe a certain value is worth it, please feel free to throw it at me

hi!! so sorry never noticed it, like I said I take whatever people offer me -- this slowly turned into a Pay What You Want lol
so if you believe a certain value is worth it, please feel free to throw it at me

hey, sorry I also missed yours lol
would 40k bells work for all of them?

I'm not quite sure on the going rate for black hybrids, but I'd love to buy your black roses!

hey! how much would you charge for:

5x red roses
5x yellow roses
5x red hyacinths
5x yellow hyacinths

:)
throw an offer at me that you think is worth those! I suck at pricing and I usually just take what people can afford (unless its really low lol) <3

Hi! I’d really like your two purple pansies if that’s okay! I can offer money or even offer some hybrids to help keep you stocked? Not sure what’s better for you >.<

Hi! I’d really like your two purple pansies if that’s okay! I can offer money or even offer some hybrids to help keep you stocked? Not sure what’s better for you >.<
what's more comfortable for you? ^^
also depends what kind of hybrids! I have lots of some and barely none of any other.. so throw an offer at me!

what's more comfortable for you? ^^
also depends what kind of hybrids! I have lots of some and barely none of any other.. so throw an offer at me!
I have a bunch of ORANGE AND PINK cosmos or I can just pay 20k for the two flowers

I have a bunch of ORANGE AND PINK cosmos or I can just pay 20k for the two flowers
ooohhh, I dont mind taking your hands off of 2 orange cosmos?
I go by the basic rate for hybrids which is around 40-50k per hybrid so Id prefer the trade if you dont mind ^^

How much would 6 blue pansies be in IGB?
usual rate is 40-50k per hybrid, so it would be around 240k-300k for all of them, but since they arent getting any love Ill give them to you for 230k for 6? :)

Back