• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sega is getting rid of past crappy Sonic games

MisterNeedleMouse said:
So there won't be any Sonic games in game stores any more?
wait... who said that? They're getting rid of Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Night, Sonic Rush, etc. That doesn't mean they will stop providing games at retailers, but rather make it easier for the customer to decide which games to get.

MisterNeedleMouse said:
So there won't be any Sonic games in game stores any more?
no, they're just making the decision to only have 3, 4, 5, instead of a dozen games (per system, of course. :p)

so the consumer won't be confused when here's sonic rush, sonic rush adventure, sonic rush adventure 2, sonic rush ds, sonic rush: director's cut, sonic the hedgehog 4, sonic unleashed 2, you get the picture. :)

would be the same, if every mario party game was on the shelves at once. which would you buy if it was a gift? which would you buy if you aren't educated/informed about mario party games?

it's a lean towards casual gamers, but it's smart.. considering there's so many sonic games, nowadays.

Animefan said:
MisterNeedleMouse said:
I was implying that all Sonic games are crap. Nevermind.
*Looks at your avatar*
Ok then...
I was just making a joke. Even so, the quality of Sonic games has decreased dramatically since SA2. Unleashed was a step in the right direction and Colours looks promising, but I doubt Sonic's former glory will ever be restored.

MisterNeedleMouse said:
Animefan said:
MisterNeedleMouse said:
*Looks at your avatar*
Ok then...
I was just making a joke. Even so, the quality of Sonic games has decreased dramatically since SA2. Unleashed was a step in the right direction and Colours looks promising, but I doubt Sonic's former glory will ever be restored.
I agree with that.

Peso said:
MisterNeedleMouse said:
Animefan said:
MisterNeedleMouse said:
*Looks at your avatar*
Ok then...
I agree with that.
This. I think they should bring the Chao garden back, but, y'know, update it so it's less boring now. God, those little things sucked away hundreds of hours when I was 10

Back