Sam's Club Black Friday Deal...

pinecone2654

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Sam's Club is selling a RIDICULOUS doorbuster this Black Friday (according to an evil photoshopper...)
what you get:
1. A Wii
2. Two games for your Wii
3. Two extra sets of controllers for your Wii (wiimotes & nunchucks)
EDIT: THIS ACTUALLY COSTS $425 THE $224 PRICE WAS A PHOTOSHOP HOAX
You could make a profit selling this stuff with the increased demand for wii's this holiday season, or get an early check marked in your Christmas shopping list. Either way, you'll probably need to camp out there till' doors open late at night (or in the wee morning like 5:00 a.m.) so bring some warm clothes!
EDIT: way to go me... I mixed up the "quote" and EDIT buttons, now I have an accidental bump post down there... feel free to throw it away if you're an admin...

If warm clothes aren't enough, have some soup.

EDIT: all this editing is making me crave soup with a passion. I'll be right back.

that's nuts
if you get there at 5am itll probably be too ate for this deal.

Actually there was an update and that ad wasn't correct. It's actually over 400 dollars for all.

Bones15 said:
Actually there was an update and that ad wasn't correct. It's actually over 400 dollars for all.
Thanx for noting that I was just coming back here to fix that. On the front page of Engadget they mentioned that it was a photoshop hoax, and I felt like an idiot :p
AAAAAAAANNNYYYWAAAY... ya I'll go and fix that title...

But STILL remember to bring soup to your Black Friday campout!

pinecone2654 said:
Sam's Club is selling a RIDICULOUS doorbuster this Black Friday (according to an evil photoshopper...)
what you get:
1. A Wii
2. Two games for your Wii
3. Two extra sets of controllers for your Wii (wiimotes & nunchucks)
EDIT: THIS ACTUALLY COSTS $425 THE $224 PRICE WAS A PHOTOSHOP HOAX
You could make a profit selling this stuff with the increased demand for wii's this holiday season, or get an early check marked in your Christmas shopping list. Either way, you'll probably need to camp out there till' doors open late at night (or in the wee morning like 5:00 a.m.) so bring some warm clothes!

If warm clothes aren't enough, have some soup.

Back