Same sex celebrity crush

I have a mad crush on Felicia Day. What a cutie.

I am 100% attracted to guys, but Megan Fox is the most attractive woman in my eyes.

I'm pan-curious, but regardless if I was straight, gay, bi or pan, she's hot

I don't have any westerner crushes (both sexes) but I literally look up to Shiina Ringo and Irene (Red Velvet).

Probably Gal Gadot. I saw the Justice League movie a while back and had a very gay moment when I saw Wonder Woman fending off some dudes with guns.

Henry Cavil since he went from chubs to fit gamer dude.

Bryan Cranston is also one of em.

Also, did you get that thing I sent ya?

David Duchovny during the 90's X-Files days was pretty hot stuff.

Oh gosh let's see... Ruby Rose, Tilda Swinton, Zendaya and Michelle Rodriguez are just to name a few ❤

The musician VINCENT is a complete cutie. Seriously.

Justin Hartley. Heard of him first in Smallville. But uh, I'll always have a crush on Nora Zehetner.

Lol, it'd be much harder for me to find an opposite sex crush, seeing as I'm lesbian.

Alas, I don't pay attention to celebrities.

The closest to a celebrity that I'd say I have a 'celebrity crush' on is Field of Reeds, AKA Kristin Naigus. She is a professional oboist/English horn player and has contributed to video game OSTs and even songs from Steven Universe. She inspired me to pick up the oboe, which ended up with me returning to college. My stupid heart just had to grow a little attached. Liking her even helped me get over my ex. LOL.

Kat Dennings.

Also Anne Hathaway as the White Queen in Alice in Wonderland had me like 🥵 she is GORGEOUS.

I have always loved Nicole Kidman, though lately she has been looking a bit artificial to me (sadly, the pressures of Hollywood to look young forever.)

I have never in the history of ever been attracted to another female, but I can recognize when another female IS attractive, and I tend to try to model the qualities that I find appealing or that others find appealing after myself.

Back