Labor Day Weekend 8/31-9/2/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
As you may or may not know, I got a third copy of ACNL FO FREE. It was actually mine once upon a time and I gave it to my little brother years ago. Turns out, he hadn't been playing it. When I went to my parents' this weekend for a visit, he went in his room and got it for me. My husband is NOT impressed. I'm ecstatic.

Okay, but we have to talk about my other towns first.

Nothing much is happening in Fujimori aside from trading. I'm really focusing on that, as I've only got like 2 rooms each to finish expanding in my alts' houses. Then I'll be able to decorate them. I've got almost everything I need, so decorating should go by pretty quickly. The most pressing thing at this point is getting my last 3 unwanted villagers to move out. Scoot pinged me to move out (which is great because he's RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of my farm area), but I accidentally pressed B too fast and he decided to stay for a bit longer. Ugh. I currently have room for another villager to move in while I'm waiting for someone to leave tho. Looking out for Genji if anyone has him. Or Greta. Or Kabuki. Or Flip. But I'm focusing on Genji right now, I think.

Gracey: not much new is going on. I've done some more trades here and Mayor William's house still needs working on. I'm really hardcore doing the diving trick to mixed success. I only have one uchi in my town and I really need her to start suggesting more PWPs for me. Maybe I need another uchi to move into my town. I guess when I have a free spot, the first villager I'll go looking for is Muffy. Aside from that, just slowly collecting things. It's going pretty well. VERY slowly, but well.

AND NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

A while back, I posted about how it might be cool to have a Japanese urban legend themed town that was much more modern and metropolitan. Well, I'm doing it!!!! The town is called Legend. It's not my favorite town name, but it'll do for what I need it to do.

My mayor is named Himawari. I named her after a character from xxxHolic. In the manga, she's a bad luck charm to everyone around her. In my town, she's a magnet for urban legends. Kind of like Watanuki, but I didn't want a stinky ole boy in my town this time, lol. Anyway, her house is kind of just gonna be a house, but there's gonna be... stuff in it.

The other humans in my town are the urban legends themselves. One is Hanako-chan of the toilets. She's going to live in a school and her "bedroom" is going to be the bathroom. Another is Kuchisake-onna (who I've named Kira). Her house is going to look like a city street with lots of shops and stuff. And then her "bedroom" is a dark alley where she asks you the fateful question. The third human is Mary-san, the creepy doll who never leaves you! I actually wanted to base her on the wobbelina doll because I think the dolly is too over-used in horror towns, but it's so much easier to dress her as a dolly than a wobbelina. But we'll see.

I'm still working on a list of villagers that I want. Fauna ended up being in my town already when I loaded the game, so she's staying permanently. Fauna is my bae! :blush: The other ones I'm thinking of having are Kyle/Eugene, Tiffany/Bella, Dobie, and Raddle. I'm really only sold on Raddle at the moment because he can be the doctor that messed up Kira's face. But yeah. Still taking villager suggestions.

Unfortunately, my little brother's town could not be sold to Tom Nook, so I'm starting from scratch with Legend too. Not super pumped about that, but it is what it is. Gonna try to get a wishlist up soon. Probably gonna start Time Traveling. Yolo.

Back