• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Saharah wares + DIYs + Stacks of small star fragments + Fossils ~ [OPEN - updated 05/10/20] ~

Hi! 50k for the white wooden deck rug + you can catalogue the white box sofa (full set) and keep my black bbq? 🙂

Hi! 50k for the white wooden deck rug + you can catalogue the white box sofa (full set) and keep my black bbq? 🙂
that would be great ! tysm - i'll dm code after these two other trades are done ~

bump - still plenty of stuff to trade !

Can I offer you the brown colorful hammock from your wishlist (if you're still looking for it!) + 15k in bells for the magic circle rug and the imperial wall? If you're not still looking for the hammock, let me know and I can offer something else :)

Reactions: 0ni
Can I offer you the brown colorful hammock from your wishlist (if you're still looking for it!) + 15k in bells for the magic circle rug and the imperial wall? If you're not still looking for the hammock, let me know and I can offer something else :)
hey if you are still up for the trade then let me know ! (sorry for the delay in reply, was afk)

Hey how much would you like for the exquisite wall and ramshackle wall?
I don't really have a set price in mind - but I am desperate for stacks of reg wood rn lol

but whatever the case, just feel free to make an offer !

Hello
would you be interested in trading simple pink bath mat for volleyball off your wishlist??

OOOOH MAGIC CIRCLE RUG how much??

also interested in your flowing river floor!

Back