• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ★Sʜɪɴʏ Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ Sʜᴏᴘ★

Tensu

Bells
Pink Feather
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Yellow Feather
Feedback
100% (49) +
★Sʜɪɴʏ Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ Sʜᴏᴘ★

Welcome To My Shop!★​
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few things before we start:

1. My Trainer Name is Danny. Please make sure to get online to trade as soon as possible. I may not be available directly after you send in the form, but I'll VM you when I can trade. I'm in the EST time zone. Please be patient, as I intend to get to every order as soon as I can. I have a life outside the forums too.
  2. I am not training any custom battle ready pok?mon yet. I'm only selling what I might have in SoulSilver or White. I was really into IV training and shinies a few years ago, and I pretty much have everything there. I do not have any Generation 6 pok?mon because I don't play Pok?mon X or Y. I may refuse any offer that I simply do not have.
  3. Some of you may have seen my other shop, that was under construction a while back. I don't plan on using it now or anytime soon. That shop is for sometime in the future.

Here's the forms for stuff you can buy:

Shiny Surprises: For the Shiny Surprises, you pick a color that you want your shiny to be, and that's it. They cost 20tbt. Maybe they'll even have six perfect IVs or a rareball. It's a surprise!
HTML:
[B]Color:[/B]
[B]Trainer Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
Choose your Shiny: Don't like surprises? For these, you get to choose a shiny. It costs 20tbt. This does not at all mean that I will definitely have your requested pok?mon. I will PM you if I don't have it and I'll tell you if I can get you something similar to your request.
HTML:
[B]Pok?mon:[/B]
[B]Trainer Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]

Remember to add my Friend Code as soon as possible. I will always give Wi-Fi Trade Reviews, so I'd appreciate one from you! If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Sweeet. Could I request a shiny Shellder with a Jolly nature? :) With perfect IVs of course.

That's alright :D Good luck with your shop! I can always breed for one when I have the time.

That's alright :D Good luck with your shop! I can always breed for one when I have the time.

Ok I'll get to your order tomorrow hopefully. I'll have to check what I have in my games or breed one myself. c:

I am a tad picky about my pokes though. :c If it can't be jolly, I can always resort to doing it myself in my free time.

Color: Black
Trainer Name: Quinn
Friend Code: <------

Thank you!

Is it legit? It seems kind of fishy to having the ability to choose what pokemon you want which you most likely have, but for it to also be 6IV's and Shiny.

Is it legit? It seems kind of fishy to having the ability to choose what pokemon you want which you most likely have, but for it to also be 6IV's and Shiny.

I use quick egg hatch to speed up the hatching, and also some rebattle codes. But they are perfectly legal in PokeBank and online battle if that's whatcha mean. I have boxes of Pok?mon I've bred a while ago. But I don't have every one. That's why I don't accept every request.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So basically if you request something I don't have, I'll tell you I don't have it or PM offer you the closest thing to that I have. (If I have one) And maybe, if I feel like it I'll breed one. Next time, please send me a PM if you have any questions, to prevent clogging up this thread.

Last edited:
How much for a shiny greninja with a perfect IVS

Last edited:
Hi. I'm back again. :)

Colour: Black
Trainer name: Quinn
Friend code:<-------

And If you have one, could I please also buy a shiny Umbreon? I don't really care about IVs and other things.

Bump!

Working on Bwazey's and Believe_In_Kittens's order. Rebornking's order will be available for pickup tomorrow or maybe later today.

Last edited:
Back