Purple Violet
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (206) +
I want to try to breed for a shiny Sprigatito (and probably other shinies too) so if anyone has a foreign Ditto they're willing to sell I'm interested. doesn't have to be from any specific region, just something besides north america. 😌

If you have the Pokemon HOME mobile app, I can send you over a French Ditto for free! Unfortunately I don't have NSO to trade through the Switch.

If you have the Pokemon HOME mobile app, I can send you over a French Ditto for free! Unfortunately I don't have NSO to trade through the Switch.
I don't have Pokemon HOME unfortunately, just can't justify paying for it. I do appreciate the offer though 😊

I have a Japanese ditto I can trade you. Do you care about IVs?
IVs don't matter to me! do you have a certain price in mind?

I don't have Pokemon HOME unfortunately, just can't justify paying for it. I do appreciate the offer though 😊

IVs don't matter to me! do you have a certain price in mind?
Sounds good, I've got a 3 IV one ready to go! I didn't have a price in mind, you can pay want you want for it. :)
I'll dm you a link code in a few.

Sounds good, I've got a 3 IV one ready to go! I didn't have a price in mind, you can pay want you want for it. :)
I'll dm you a link code in a few.
I won't be able to trade right now, if that's okay, since I'm currently at work. I'll be home around 8pm ET, but if you're not available at that time then I'll be around all day tomorrow 😌

I don't have Pokemon HOME unfortunately, just can't justify paying for it.
It's free! I can't justify paying for it either, but I use my free account to trade with people all the time. And I can trade you a foreign Ditto in Home if you don't have one yet. Or anything else you might be looking for, I have access to a lot. :)

It's free! I can't justify paying for it either, but I use my free account to trade with people all the time. And I can trade you a foreign Ditto in Home if you don't have one yet. Or anything else you might be looking for, I have access to a lot. :)
oh okay, I was always under the impression that you absolutely had to pay $15/yr or you couldn't use it in any capacity. I know that for future reference now, but I'm still gonna go through with Firesquid's trade. I appreciate the offer, maybe you can help me in the future 😊

Yeah, it's a great app, actually. You can do a lot with just the free account. You can transfer Pokémon between the Pokémon games on Switch using the Switch app, and you can trade with people using the mobile app. Feel free to message me any time if you want to trade Pokémon in Home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back