Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Dual Pack (200 potions!)

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly preferred Ruby, but thats extremely biased considering that I never had the opportunity to play Sapphire.

I'm going to get both Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire from the Dual Pack (it's a ****ty deal, but oh well)

Last edited:
Alpha Sapphire. Something about Omega Ruby just doesn't click with me. Maybe it's because sapphire sounds cooler than ruby. Idk.

I like the ones where the Pokemon can follow you :3

As of now, there have only been 2 (technically 6 though) titles that have done that. Soul Silver, Heart Gold, & Yellow (only Pikachu though), and Diamond Platinum and Pearl( in that little park area)

I like the ones where the Pokemon can follow you :3
Oh! HeartGold and SoulSilver?! and kinda Yellow version.
I really like that feature too, it was like your pokemon were your pets, and that's adorable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah DoctorGallifrey beat me too it, I forgot about Pal Park too.

Oh! HeartGold and SoulSilver?! and kinda Yellow version.
I really like that feature too, it was like your pokemon were your pets, and that's adorable.

You get to talk to them too and they poke you in the stomach with their sharp claws and your intestines fall out but it's so cute!
Also, you get to have Rayquaza just follow you around all willy-nilly :D

Emerald was my favorite from the three tbh but I'm getting both versions. My main will be probably be sapphire but idk why. Maybe because I want to use a Ludicolo like I did in emerald :) (assuming the old version exclusives are still the same)

Last edited:
Gonna get Alpha Sapphire. My first ever Pokemon game was the Sapphire and fell in love with it since :) plus, Kyogre > Groudon 4eva.

I will be receiving both titles, but Omega Ruby will be my main one. :) Ruby was my title, Sapphire my brother's. We're both kind of sticking to that, so both of us will be rivals/opposites.

I'm going to be getting Omega Ruby as I got Ruby when it first came out & I LOVED it. My brother got Sapphire at the time so Ruby was my title between us. (*^-^*)

Sapphire purely because it was the game I had back in the day. I like Ruby too, I don't really have a preference. I do kind of prefer the big rainstorm to the drought but it only takes up a few minutes of the game.

I'm gonna get Alpha Sapphire but I might end up getting both. I originally had Ruby which I got a couple of years ago but I now prefer Kyogre to Groudon.

Alos, Team Aqua = Pirates, black pirates at that AND Blue is better than red.

Sapphire, although I'll be getting Ruby too once I've played through Sapphire. I prefer Kyogre to Groudon, but with their primal revamps, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back