Bells
Arcade Tokens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire comes out on my birthday and I do not know what to get.

From my research, most people want Ruby. You?

Last edited:
Sapphire. Kyogre has the upper hand when it comes to battling.

I think you mean the choice between Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? If not then I'm confused.

I'm going to pick up both anyway. Ordering them tomorrow. If my information is correct then I should be getting two Diancie codes with them.

Why would you get the the old game that's over 11 years old over the remake? :L

Unless you mean Alpha Sapphire, in which case the differences aren't to drastic and it depends on the Pok?mon you want to obtain without trading, as they have some that are exclusive.

I think you mean the choice between Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? If not then I'm confused.

I'm going to pick up both anyway. Ordering them tomorrow. If my information is correct then I should be getting two Diancie codes with them.

sorry i type too fast :L

Unless you mean Alpha Sapphire, in which case the differences aren't to drastic and it depends on the Pok?mon you want to obtain without trading, as they have some that are exclusive.

shut up sonny

I'd get Omega Ruby tbh

wow the originals were great games

wow the originals were great games

Yes, but if they could only get one for the time being (like it originally said) I don't see why someone would choose the one that's 11 years old compared to the new one that seems to have many improvements.

Anyway, I'm getting Alpha Sapphire, but, like I said before, it mainly depends on which Pok?mon/Mega Stone exclusives you prefer.

---
Jake I c U

MK8DLCTHURSDAYBETHERE

Yes, but if they could only get one for the time being (like it originally said) I don't see why someone would choose the one that's 11 years old compared to the new one that seems to have many improvements.

Anyway, I'm getting Alpha Sapphire, but, like I said before, it mainly depends on which Pok?mon/Mega Stone exclusives you prefer.

---
Jake I c U

MK8DLCTHURSDAYBETHERE

yes but some people like the originals for what they had some people just like retro games not everyone follows the 'newer is better'

Last edited:
i dont know how the **** im meant to vote in the poll because omega and ruby are the same thing...

but if i were you i'd go for alpha sapphire.

Alpha Sapphire because I bought Ruby.

Unless they pull that **** in B/W2 when if you bought Black first, and then you buy White2, hoping that you'd get the other legendary, you get the same exact legendary in the first game. B(

(Was that confusing?)

Is there a difference between them? /noob
I pre-ordered Omega Ruby today to try out a Pok?mon game finally.

Alpha Sapphire because I bought Ruby.

Unless they pull that **** in B/W2 when if you bought Black first, and then you buy White2, hoping that you'd get the other legendary, you get the same exact legendary in the first game. B(

(Was that confusing?)
They're remakes so I don't see why they'd pull that.
Also, if you simply looked at the cover of White 2 you would notice you'd get Reshiram.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a difference between them? /noob
I pre-ordered Omega Ruby today to try out a Pok?mon game finally.
The differences you would expect in Pokemon games. Different Pokemon appear in different versions, the legendaries are different (Groudon in Ruby, Kyogre in Sapphire). Ruby/Sapphire have a slight story difference as well, with Team Magma being the villains in Ruby and Team Aqua being the villains in Sapphire.

I'd get Alpha Sapphire. I like Kyogre better anyways.

the poll is confusing wtf
im getting alpha sapphire hehe but my brother is getting omega ruby
that way we can be brendan and may and have version exclusives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back