• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Pokémon Ruby vs Sapphire [closed]

Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, or Neither?

• Omega Ruby

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Dual Pack (200 potions!)

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one confusing poll! :D
It depends on what pokemon you want.

I don't even know what version I'll get myself. I played Sapphire to death when I was a kid, I had two copies in fact. I had Ruby as well and Emerald. I still have all the legendaries from those copies and I spent one weekend transferring everyone to my Pokemon X so the pokemon is not really a factor to me. Eh, I might just flip a coin when I go to buy a version.

I'm getting alpha sapphire.

Ironically this will be my first play through of the Hoenn Region. I'm excited.

I don't like Pokemon

Then simply don't comment and I would go for OR because groudon gains fire typing and it's ability gets immunity to water type attacks only weakness is ground types and do u like Latios or latias it all depends on who u like better

Sapphire because Team Aqua is worse than Team Magma so I like seeing them as the enemy. Expanding the amount of water would probably kill more people than expanding the land mass lol.

Sapphire because Team Aqua is worse than Team Magma so I like seeing them as the enemy. Expanding the amount of water would probably kill more people than expanding the land mass lol.

Expanding land mass will also kill a lot of water type pokemon including kyogre

And I had to do a double take on that poll....

You know, that's the reason why I'm leaning towards Sapphire team Aqua was way more cool than Team Magma.

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN DUMB SCIENCE NERDS hahahah ahaha aha aha h a

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN DUMB SCIENCE NERDS hahahah ahaha aha aha h a
Yeah but Team Magma has Courtney.

Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Courtney.png

I want Sapphire solely for the fact that I like Team Aqua more than team Magma. I love pirates. :3 Plus I had Ruby back in the day, so I want to switch it up for something I didn't have.

I'm not hyped for either game. I hated R/S and they're so far the only Pokemon games where I didn't at least finish the story.

I'm getting one of the remakes though to see if I still feel the same about it years later. Which I get depends on what version exclusives each has. I don't really care for legendaries, I never actually use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back