• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RPG (Role Playing Game) - Zombie Apocalpyse

*turns around and gasps*
"ISSAC!!!!! CRYSTAL HELP ME!"
*attempts to pull Issac's arm away from zombie*

*starts kicking and pulling away*

*stunned to speak*

*gets irritated* "I never said it was my idea! Oh, **** this!" *reaches in her bag, finds a pocket knife* "Take this, you creep!!" *slices off the zombie's arm, kicks it to the ground, grabs both Krystal and Issac's hands and bolts out of there as fast as she possibly could*

OH MY GOD!

*gasps of air*

Last edited:
"What was that?!?!"

Oh god! *looks up ahead*

*freezes* I came armed...did you?
*opens bag and grabs a pocket knife similar to Crystal's* *Finds pepper spray*
"Um, not sure how this will help, but it's better than nothing." *tosses it to Issac*

Last edited:
*clenches both fists* "Get it together, you two!"
*sees more zombies, whips out her pocket knife* Oh, you brought friends, huh, you sicko?! Come at me, I'll take you all on!"

*starts being grabbed and bitten*

Thi-s- w-as- a- bad- id....

Last edited:
"Get!-" *punctures eyball* "your!" *punches*
"Hands off him!" *zombie comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my neck*
"AAH, ****!" *elbows him, grabs knife and slices his head off, turns to see how Isaac's doing*

Last edited:
*starts stabbing and kicking multiple zombies, including the ones attacking Issac* "Hahaha!! I haven't had this much fun in ages~!!"

*gets eaten*

*body is twitching with one eyeball out of it's socket*

*takes care of a few more, but..* "S-Sh.. Why.. Do I .. Feel.. Dizzy.." *notices a bite mark on her arm* "HOW?! ...Wait.. Krystal?! Issac?! Are you guys--" *coughs* "..OK?! Where are you guys?!"

"Oh, holy ******* ****."
"CRYSTAL! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" *turns around* "Oh god, Issac!!!!" "AAAAAHHHHH ****!!!!" *feels intense pain in shoulder*

"N-Note to self.. Never fight in a bathing suit." *whips out her medical kit and injects a needle into her arm, hisses* "Mom.. Thank you for getting me into healthcare... OK.. This serum should halt the effects for a while."

*looks around, sees no more zombies* "Oh.. Thank goodness.. They're gone.."

*she eventually finds Issac and Krystal* "Oh, there you two are! Are you guys alright?! What the hell happened here?!"

*issac has been dead since the start of the unrealistic fight lol*

Back