Share your Sims OCs

GreenTeaHarbor1297

Bells
Perfect Apple
Light Green Scenery
A thread for sharing original characters made in The Sims games (regardless of which version), particularly if these characters are devised for a story, whether the story is in-game, or the Sims is used as a modeling tool for characters for a story being written on paper or in a typing program.

As for me, these 8 characters are for a story I'm writing and workshopping. (I wrote an original prompt for this story on Google Docs and posted it on my DeviantArt account, but have since been writing a new prompt for it on a notebook I bought from Target due to wanting to take the series in a different direction).

Screenshot-13.jpg Magnum Shriver, real name Maxwell Shriver VI. A post-humous birth on both fronts, his father committed suicide before he was born, and his mother died at childbirth, leaving him to be raised by his paternal grandmother Patricia Casuela, or as he calls her, "Grandma Pat". A cynical edge lord character with a snarky sense of humor, has an entitlement complex and is disrespectful towards authority figures. He is the great-great-great-grandson of a German soldier named Maxwell Schreiber, who stole gemstones while stationed in Cameroon (Africa) in 1884 to escape to America. (Shriver is an Anglicized variant of Schreiber)

Screenshot-15.jpgMozart Doyle. A second-cousin of Magnum (Mozart's paternal grandmother Ashley Shriver-Doyle being the sister of Magnum's paternal grandfather Maxwell Shriver IV). Despite his unique name, being named after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart the world-famous composer, Mozart Doyle himself is actually a pretty average character, and is also the "voice-of-reason" of the group. He also tries to hold his second-cousin Magnum back on several occasions from doing stupid things, sees him as an entitled punk but still cares for him nonetheless.

Screenshot-14.jpgCaden Doyle. Younger brother of Mozart, and another second-cousin of Magnum. Despite his brother being named after a famous musician, it is Caden who actually makes music in his spare time, including for his school's talent show. He is also a geeky character, and like his brother also has a pretrty average personality. He is bandmates with Clover Tanaka, the two of them are content with being merely friends with a shared interest in making music, and have been in a band together since elementary school, yet that doesn't stop unwanted rumors of them being a romantic couple, angering both of them.

Screenshot-3.jpgRose Tanaka. A generally average character, but also a hothead with an aggressive edge to her. This is especially evident in her heated relationship with Cristina Solis, as the two of them do not get along at all. She also doesn't like Magnum due to his bad personality, but the two of them leave each other alone. She's also very protective and caring towards her younger brother Skailer, and she also likes to playfully tease her twin sister Clover about her "okay with being just-friends" relationship with Caden.

Screenshot-4.jpgClover Tanaka, twin sister of Rose. A snarky smartass of a character who likes making sassy comments. She's the bandmate of Caden, and gets angry and defensive when anyone, even her sister Rose, makes comments about the two of them being a couple. Like Rose, she's also protective of Skailer, but shows it in a different way, trying to help Skailer out in protecting himself in the same manner she was taught to protect herself in martial arts training.

Screenshot-6.jpgSkailer Tanaka, younger brother of Rose and Clover. The tagalong kid, and the "heart" of the group. Raised by his sisters, mother, and maternal-grandmother (and briefly his maternal-maternal great-grandmother until her death) due to the deaths of his father and maternal grandfather, he grew up being homeschooled and being trained in martial arts dojos as a method of bully-proofing. Despite his young age and smaller size, he's a fearless character who doesn't take hogwash from anyone.

Screenshot-9.jpgCristina Solis. A third-cousin of Rose, Clover and Skailer (her maternal-maternal great-grandmother Daria being the sister of the Tanaka siblings' maternal-maternal great-grandmother Daniela). An alpha-beech character, with a rude personality, she will speak whatever is on her mind, regardless of how it makes anyone feel. Still, though, she has a much better moral compass than Magnum does, and she's not afraid to put herself in danger's way to protect those she loves.

Screenshot-10.jpgBloodshot Solis, real name Blake Solis Jr., younger brother of Cristina, and another third-cousin of the Tanaka siblings. The "edgy-antihero" of the series in terms of appearance and mannerisms, yet also one with a strict moral compass and one that likes to have fun with his schemes. A bully-hunter, and a supportive friend of the bullied and downtrodden, he even goes to Buffalo Wild Wings to splash Blazin sauce into the eyes of a homophobic abusive man, dresses that man up like a girl and gets him arrested for abuse towards wife and son. He is a brains, brawn, and a moral compass of a character, all in one. He's also a gay character, but one who defies all the gay stereotypes.

These are the 8 main OCs of the story I'm writing.

What about you, do you have any OCs made in the Sims games?

oh no. i have a 5 generation family in sims 4 that i'm working on right now. i'll get pics of the "important" ones later aka ones i'm attached to

Back