[Roleplay] PAWBLEs: A New Era (Sign-Ups)

BlueSkittleWolf

Let's Go Home, Hide.
Bells
Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Timer for Day and Night:
(I will time day and night so you don't change it at random)
{WIP}

~~~

Story by:
PAWBLEs link: http://wolf.anthrogirl.net/pawbles-a-new-era
PAWBLEs is a story that I wrote last year for an assignment. It does have gore in it, so, don't read if you don't like gore.

~~~

Lore
The world you once knew ended not so long ago. Man's best friend became trapped in a big building labelled with "PAWBLEs" It's leader, Mr Fang (Skull Fang) has come to a point of greed, raking in the money from the poor while the rich survive. The world crumbles outside the black steel gates. All hope for the humans outside the gate in the Black Citadel have been lost and forgotten. Man's best friend are being turned into vicious machines. As much as you and the other employees try to hide the dogs away, their barks can be heard..

Someone...Anyone... The world is being torn... The gap won't fill till he's dead..
Help us..

~~~

Rules
1. I am very tolerant of grammar and spelling, but, 1f u tak liek this, get out. No, just leave, don't even enter. I will go through your posts if I have to, to see if you're kidding around or not. I'll be tolerant if it's used for a reason, (Code, stupid voices, etc.)
2. No God-modding. God-modding is when you or your character manipulates the story, doesn't get wounded and/or die if they SHOULD be dead or controls other characters.
3. You get one warning and if you continue your act, never come back after I say and you will not be accepted into my next Roleplay.
4. I highly encourage shipping/dating/romances, but, keep the sexual stuff to a minimum (Minimum meaning, don't. There are kiddies on this forum!)
5. No Mary-Sues. Guide: http://fc08.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/09/4/b/Mary_Sue___How_to_Tell.jpg
6. Everyone must include each other, if you are a small group, don't post too much without the other people talking too. I watched this happen where a small group changed the story completely and didn't include anyone else, do it and you're out.
7. You can not be a canon character!
8. You can have small non-game breaking abilities. (e.g Genderswapping)
9. Have fun!

~~~

Sign-Up Form
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Lives: (BC or PAWBLEs HQ)
Appearance: (Without clothing)
Usual Attire:

~~~

All Forms

Name: Sentoki Flamia
Nickname: Sen
Lives: PAWBLEs HQ
Appearance: aDark brown hair that goes just below her shoulders, ice blue eyes that change colour to different shades. While yellow surrounds the pupil, a tall and skinny figure. Faint freckles cover her cheeks.
Usual Attire: A dark purple hoodie with blue gingham
Name: Aki
Nickname: Autumn
Lives: Pawbles HQ
Appearance: Bleach white hair, brown eyes, tall and skinny.
Usual attire: Graphic tee's and black skinny jeans, along with some red converse.

~~~

If this becomes "a hit", there will be 2 more Roleplays of this. They might even appear in my writing, who knows?

Last edited:
I'll join.

Nickname: Autumn (Ooc: Aki is autumn in Japanese

Lives: (I'm guessing) Pawbles HQ

Usual attire: Graphic tee's and black skinny jeans, along with some red converse.

Accepted? I don't think this is a Mary-Sues. Also, i'll do my best to follow the rules.

I'll join.

Nickname: Autumn (Ooc: Aki is autumn in Japanese

Lives: (I'm guessing) Pawbles HQ

Accepted? I don't think this is a Mary-Sues. Also, i'll do my best to follow the rules.

Yep, accepted!

Back