• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ROFL@AC noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wastemoney

Bells
My village best in world. LOL I have all the things and best mayor. What is my fav villager? LEL NOOB Players like Facade cannot compete with my awesomeness dezigns. If u need advice on how to be #1 best 3DS player post ur posts here and I will instuct you on how to catch em all the pets.

PS- First tip is to fluff the hair BEFORE playing so u can keep fingers on teh keyboard ;);) <3 Tsuki

My village best in world. LOL I have all the things and best mayor. What is my fav villager? LEL NOOB Players like Facade cannot compete with my awesomeness dezigns. If u need advice on how to be #1 best 3DS player post ur posts here and I will instuct you on how to catch em all the pets.

PS- First tip is to fluff the hair BEFORE playing so u can keep fingers on teh keyboard ;);) <3 Tsuki
Um, ok lmao :rolleyes: Teach us your ways.

Its their first post and they joined today. Of course its real! No it's not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back