Shop Nikki's PokéShop (Some Rare Moves/Legends/Shinies)

if its ok i would like to add #243 was thinking taking off Sub and Extra and replaceing with Volt switch and hidden power? idk what do u think.
Also would like # 350 ok so let me know via VM what total is ill be bye on tuesday to pick up if ok, tyvm. o if you can would like contest badges for #350.

if its ok i would like to add #243 was thinking taking off Sub and Extra and replaceing with Volt switch and hidden power? idk what do u think.
Also would like # 350 ok so let me know via VM what total is ill be bye on tuesday to pick up if ok, tyvm. o if you can would like contest badges for #350.

Okay, i'll try to trade you on tuesday.

Would like to add #306 to order also. so order is as following.

#121/ #720 / #718 Named Squishy. / #243 / # 350 With all Contest Badges and # 306. Please note i removed #282 changed my mind.
hope thats ok. let me know my total Vm when your ready to trade.

Will like the genesect and hoopa that you have there :)

Can't trade now
Having odd problem with my internet not connecting to 3ds

Last edited:
guess u didn't get on today so ill catch you tomorrow.anyway have a good night.

Last edited:
Hey Nikki got your VM no biggie not in a hurry. do your thing .I will be on tomarrow from 6-12pm est. Bump.

Hiya! I know you're closed temporarily, but I hope you can see this when you get back ^_^

May I please buy two Shiny 6IV Eevees, one shiny 6IV Ditto, and the Shiny Milotic?

Oh and I'd also like to add the Pokemon Center Online Opening Pikachu :) I believe that's a total of 115 TBT.

Good place to pick up some nice pokemon. Bump.

hi would like to order few more pokes.

#373 jolly.
#334 modest.

Could I get
#398 Staraptor
When you get back?
It was 25 TBT for it.

Last edited:
Hello! Interested in

#151 Mew
#649 Genesect
6IV Adamant Ditto
6 IV Modest Ditto

Around 100 tbt, right?
Pm me when you get back, im wondering if these pokemon are still available. Thx :)

Back