• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pokeman's Banner Shop | GFX Signatures for Sale!

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (221) +
depo2v.png

I am in need of some IGB, so without further ado I've set up another shop, this time in the Re-Tail board!
Here I will be selling all kinds of banners!

This is NOT a shop for Animal Crossing sigs! If you're looking for one of those, head on over to
Simple's Signature Shop!

However, if you're looking for one similar to the one I use in my sig, I could make one for you.

GVurSOo.png

Hey guys! Welcome to my banner shop! I love making banners and I'm always happy to make one for you! Just pick a background, a font, and some images and we can get cooking! These banners can be used for your signature or whatever you want!
I would prefer if you gave me credit, but it's not needed! Just don't claim as your own work, okay?

I use a lot of art of my OCs in the examples I make! If you want to know who drew something, just ask!

W16lz8e.png

Let's get down to business! Here I will list everything you might want on your banner and various things I can do with them!

FONTS
I have all kinds of different fonts available, from sharp and pointy to loose and wavy. I tend to download any font that catches my eye and that I think would look neat on a signature! In addition, I've stumbled across various fonts that were ripped from video games and other logos! Zelda, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine... even the font from the Animal Crossing logo!
All fonts are taken from here!
You could always search for one if you can't decide. Know that your choices aren't limited to just what's on DaFont!
When requesting a specific font, PLEASE also state the author of the font so I know which one!

BACKGROUNDS
Simply pull up an image from Google or wherever to serve as a background! Don't worry if the image itself is smaller than the banner, I can make it work!
If planning to use as your signature, please be aware of the forum's signature guidelines!

RENDERS
If you want an image included, please provide me with a render to work with (see FAQ at bottom of post for info on renders). Give me as many as you want, but know that the more you add, the more complex the banner is!

EFFECTS
My program might be old, but I can still do lots of cool stuff with it! I can add 3D effects, texture effects... you name it!

Check out some of the significant ones below:
nTZH1QC.png
2vcsGPW.png
qMTyLjx.png
3YRXX8j.png
xqmiWxj.png

(Will often be applied anyway)
cjgqclD.png
ueWwI1q.png

(Sepia is also available)
BORDERS
If you'd like some type of border included, be sure to ask! I can do lots of 'em!
If you want rounded edges, I can do that too!

EDGE STYLES
I have a few edge styles to choose from!

YoBlOTB.png

04Na9lD.png

NCWtnEa.png

FRAMES
I can add frames around your banner too! There are loads to choose from!

Yk4n9n8.png
jBKGEXy.png
4UWgkcG.png
I1vZ1LV.png
edtWUoh.png
HSZHGoZ.png
SQWjlKE.png
CsPSr1i.png
CdPkCqp.png
9DcacdP.png
on246bo.png
FHjtbBk.png
LOjVMCs.png

There are also various "Sloppy" frames available with choppy edges. Just ask!

SIZE
Pick a size for your banner! It can be whatever you want! Default size is 600x190.
Be wary of sig regulations!
I got yelled at for having 500x200's in my sig and had to scale them down, reducing quality ;-;

pXAx3Xg.png

Quick Banner
-200k OR 20 TBT
(Has just text and a background. Nothing fancy)
Basic Banner
-1 million IGB OR 35 TBT
(Has text, an image or two, and maybe a few special effects)
Complex Banner
-2 million IGB OR 40 TBT
(Has loads of images, glow effects, text, and tons of special effects... or is just something pretty difficult)
Simple Things (Bars, buttons, ect)
-100k per item OR 5 TBT per item
(Bars for shops like the ones used here or simple userbar thingies)

I have the right to choose whatever option I think you requested!

LkD6sfd.png

Here's essentially all the banners I've made thus far. When I make new ones that I think I should showcase, I'll add them in.
Check out the various styles below. "Specialty" banners have a certain style to them that you can order!
2l8fc4o.png

I love nighttime. I also love wolves, which is why I'm so happy I was able to find this background!

119ys5k.png

My chicken! I actually have 12 chickens, 11 being hens and 1 being a rooster. Chick Norris is essentially the head chicken since she always bosses everyone around and has to have everything her way. She doesn't stay in the coop with the rest of them because she considers herself a house chicken. She lives in our house like a dog!

d5e11.png

Don't ask. It just had to be made.

25ank06.png

Durarara!! is my favorite anime of all time. You can imagine how thrilled I was when they announced x2! Masaomi is my favorite character, mostly because he's so much like me!

25u2qus.png

Lucario is my favorite Pokemon! What's better, I took a test to determine which type I'd be, and I got Steel/Fighting! I think I took another one for which Pokemon, and got Lucario!

nycp3t.png

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is the greatest game in the history of the universe. Seriously. If you haven't played it GO PLAY IT NOW.

awdvq.png

[SONG LINK]
Freaking love Jez Dior. He's such an unorthodox rapper it's awesome. Plus I love his singing voice.

2u5yiyx.png

[SONG LINK]
Ah, this song has been with me for quite a while! Over a year, in fact! It played on a TV show I like to watch and back then I was so thirsty for music I'd download anything! This song got me through some tough times... now it's utterly nostalgic! The banner I made here totally captures the feels and is basically what I picture when I close my eyes.

kapvrr.png

[SONG LINK]
OHO, this song. I've been addicted to this song ever since I first heard it. Like 3 months ago? Something like that, and it's still not going away. It's just so catchy that I just have to sing it over and over. Plus I love how the song is all about what goes on in life: people conning you out of your money. They promise you eternal happiness, but then at the end of the song, "It's all a lie lie lie, it seems that I fooled you!" I LOVE IT! I think the best dub for this would be a mix of Rachie and Hamnet's lyrics. I prefer parts of both! And yes, I do blast the instrumental because it is godlike.

11mfciv.png

[SONG LINK]
Another song of utter nostalgia! Like Chronicles, this was played on a TV show I like to watch. Same episode, too! This was my favorite song for like the whole winter of 2013. The beat is so catchy! Plus the scene had serious feels, man. THE FEELS!

2rdaxcx.png

[SONG LINK]
I've always been a big fan of scores. Like from movies and junk? I download them from this channel and fit them into The Story one way or another. Some of them work really well. I'm all for this one because I picture a gray courtyard as you approach the darkened castle... Twilight Princess feels, anyone? This would be from The Story: Adventures in Randomness, which is essentially the video game of The Story. At this point, Demon Princess Sarah has surfaced and taken over the royal castle. You and your team must fight your way to the top and stop DPS once and for all. Again, Twilight Princess feels.

They're meant to represent Super Smash Bros Character Reveals.

w2in9i.png

Chick Norris is Poofy McPancake! This name was actually thought up just last night. When Chick sits on the back of the couch to go to sleep, she has her feathers all poofed out while laying flat as a pancake!

2aerzh2.png

Poopy is... -ahem- pretty self-explanatory. Pumpkin has this weird thing where on random days she'll like squat everywhere she goes... and it's hilarious. It's like 25% walking 75% squatting. That's where the McSquatter comes from.

14ucew2.png

64fs4z.png

God I hate this chapter so much. I mean it had some hilarious bits but the major feels make me question my whole life. I stretched the quote a bit since all he said was about "being okay" and "you're not a monster", but in the live action film, this is the quote everyone will melt over.

3142cxu.jpg

Totally made this one up. For Amber's, I tried to think of a time she mentioned becoming famous, but all I kept thinking of was that time in Season 2 she went to the store to buy a lottery ticket and told her "life story" to the clerk there. I haven't audiobooked it yet so I could always throw it in lel.

2yu0xzq.png

Meanwhile Alex never actually said anything about being called cute (since no one really did), so I'm just going to pretend that he mentioned something about it in the Lunar Eclipse chapter that I want absolutely nothing to do with and only just glanced at for the first time since last April.

rCYDSEN.png

FlamDawg is all about bringing the heat, which is why I thought that this quote was appropriate. And deep af.

FN1yMLV.png

Turns out Zack Hakton loves doing what he does, and no matter how much you hate him for it, he's never gonna stop. You should take a page from him. Unless that page is from a green binder with four pieces of paper in it. Then leave it alone.

JxPKL1N.png

Do we ever find out what's wrong with Zoey? Nope. But there must be some deep relationship issues somewhere in there. Whatever. She hates you and that's the end of it.

XAgPJeO.png

xUo8Yiy.gif

149uln8.png

3yElfbb.png

image.php

DaczMMt.png

For a complete collection of all my GFX work, click the link below!
Click here!

Rpx8hHj.png

Simply copy + paste this into your reply to request a banner!

HTML:
[B]Specialty:[/B] i.e. animated? For a character? ect
[B]Image(s):[/B] Renders only please! (See FAQ for info on renders)
[B]Background (color, image, ect):[/B]
[B]Font:[/B]
[B]Text Color:[/B]
[B]Text:[/B]
[B]Size:[/B]
[B]Border/Frame?:[/B]
[B]Payment:[/B]
[B]Extra Details:[/B]

Please remove everything outside of the code when ordering!
If you want something made just so, please be very specific when ordering! I tend to add stuff as I see fit!

For background-name banners:

HTML:
[size=4][B]Background Name Banner Order![/B][/size]
[B]Text:[/B] (Can include symbols, ect)
[B]Background:[/B] (Can't do animated, sorry!!)
[B]Size:[/B]
[B]Font:[/B]
[B]Outline?:[/B] (if yes name a color)
[B]Shadow Effect?:[/B]

*Please note that thick fonts work a lot better than thin and curly!
Also, please be aware that sometimes I can't make it a specific size!

xJ3aaTp.png

Check here for all the new additions to the shop!

Check out the new Character Banner option!
XAgPJeO.png

NOW WITH ANIMATION!!!

xUo8Yiy.gif

JMhy64H.png

XAgPJeO.png

xUo8Yiy.gif

4lHfxXX.gif

tyWQRUh.png

What is a render?
A render is an image that has the background completely cut out. This way, you can take it and put it on to a new background. If you can't seem to find one, just Google "_____ render" or something similar and you should be able to find one. A render will always appear to have a white and grey checkerboard pattern for the background. On Google, a render might have a white background when viewing the full image, but in the preview it should have the checkerboard background.

NpdcMfM.png

I can attempt to render an image for you, but it will cost an extra 500k because rendering is a pain! Be warned, the resulting image may not be very good!

What program do you use?
Paint Shop Pro 8. Only because my laptop is a 2004 model and cannot support programs like Photoshop.

How long do these take you?
Anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour, depending on the difficulty.​

All files will be saved as .png for maximum quality!

Thanks for stopping by! :D[/center]

Last edited:
2eb4k91.png

I also sell ref sheets along with banners! Just give me some art/screenshots and I'll make something really neat!

Z52SuD8.png

If you don't have lots of art and/or want something much simpler, just say so and I'll make a basic rectangular sheet with minimal pics and simply include name and color scheme.
Size can also be changed. Default size is 1000x1000.
If you don't have any mayor art, simply provide me with a couple screenshots!
Don't forget to ask about different shapes and rounded edges!

Cost: 2mil IGB OR 75 TBT (base price may increase depending on difficulty of your order)

HTML:
[b]Mayor Name:[/b]
[b]Town Name:[/b]
[b]Best Friend (optional):[/b]
[b]Personality (optional):[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hat/Hair Accessory:[/b]
[b]Face Accessory:[/b]
[b]Shirt/Dress:[/b]
[b]Pants:[/b]
[b]Shoes:[/b]
[b]Picture of Mayor (can be with front/back/left/right but not required):[/b]
[b]Alternate Outfits (optional):[/b]
[b]Character Art (please provide links & original credit, optional):[/b]
[b]Font:[/b]
[b]Font Color(s):[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Shape:[/b]
[b]Add Shadows?:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

For colors, I could simply take colors from a picture and fill them in automatically.

Add only what you want included!
If there is anything else you want added, just let me know!

These are for mayors only. Be sure to check out one of my other shops if you're looking for one for your OC!

Last edited:
LEG CHICKEN SPECIAL IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN OHMYGOD

IM GONE ROGUE

THERE IS NOT STOPPING ME NOW

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG LEG CHICKEN

ICE CREAM IS RAD BUT NOT NEARLY AS RAD AS A LEG CHICKEN OMG

Back