Shop Nikki's PokéShop (Some Rare Moves/Legends/Shinies)

Hello! I'm looking to buy the shiny timid mew, shiny suicune, 6IV ditto, and an untouched eevee c:

i would also like to buy The shiny ninetails but only if i can nick name it Oddeye i have friend i wanna give it to as a gift.

i would also like to buy The shiny ninetails but only if i can nick name it Oddeye i have friend i wanna give it to as a gift.

Alright! Just let me get it out of Pokebank, nickname it, and i'll be available to trade ^.^

NikkiKaj-Alright! Just let me get it out of Pokebank, nickname it, and i'll be available to trade ^.^.

yup np.

I got in such hurry think i forget to get the Vaporeon

i would like the houndoom and Tauros can u name Tauros Stampy and you ok to trade now ?

hi got Order if thats ok.

#720 - # 121 - # 282 - # 718 i would like 718 nicknamed Squishy ( i think thats spelled right after the little girl in the tv show.) ill pick up order on Wednesday if thats ok. wont be home till then ill be out and about with spotty wifi so want to be sure on the trade. O i was looking for a6iv Shiny Ferrothorne if you run across ill buy it i was thinking a gyroball one with iron barbs idk you tell me. ok well tyvm im off for the night have a good 1

Last edited:
Back