• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Rodney ( Moving day February 6th)

Bassy

~Mayor of Jawaii~
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (37) +
Trying to find a home for this smug little fellow. He's moving February the 6th.

Please only take him if you would like him to be in your village, not for re-sell or slavetrade. I'm not asking for anything in return, except for you to be online on the 6th of February to talk him over.

Greets~

I have someone who want Rodney! I will lead her here!

I would totally love him! I take it you don't TT. XD Oh well. That'll give me time to rid Cranston from my town. c: I hope you'll let me take him. I loooooove hamsters. <3

I would totally love him! I take it you don't TT. XD Oh well. That'll give me time to rid Cranston from my town. c: I hope you'll let me take him. I loooooove hamsters. <3

I like your response, but snowyuki responded before you. If it doesn't work out with snowyuki I'll contact you.

I know snowyuki responded before me. She's the one that was directing me here, in case you didn't get my messages on the visitor prompt thingie. XD If you need proof, she wrote on my profile visitor's conversations. c: But if you want to talk to her when she's online, I can wait. xD;

I know snowyuki responded before me. She's the one that was directing me here, in case you didn't get my messages on the visitor prompt thingie. XD If you need proof, she wrote on my profile visitor's conversations. c: But if you want to talk to her when she's online, I can wait. xD;
Noir is telling the truth! I know noir and snowxyuki are pretty good friends and snowxyuki was looking to find Rodney for noir! Good luck noir! x

Hello^^ Ya I am the one leading Noir here^^ she been lurking for Rodney everywhere and I notice no one gonna claim Rodney so I might as well inform Noir^^ hope this clear everything~

I'm new to the forum so I may not be checking everything yet. :p Anyways, I'll be there for you on the 6th February. What timezone are you in?

I not sure bout Noir timezone but if she unable to pick up Rodney on time on 6th Feb, I will be here all day long and if I still have slot(hopefully) I can hold Rodney for her^^

I would definetly like him if nobody else takes him! He's one of my long sought after dreamies! :c

I'm new to the forum so I may not be checking everything yet. :p Anyways, I'll be there for you on the 6th February. What timezone are you in?

I'm in Central Mountain Time of 'Merika. XD -6 I think.

Back