Cycling Rockwell Villagers Need New Homes!

WhyTooJay811

Quillson's Best Friend
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
:cool:Hello people.:cool:

I am currently in the process of moving villagers on as fast as I can. I am doing everything possible to get some to move out without annoying them. First of all, however, I need to find them suitable homes for them to move on to.

So, if you are interested in who I want to move out, tell me here and you may purchase the rights to being the next owner of said villager.

| Available to reserve: |

| Cheri 20TBT - reserved by Paperboy012305 |

| Grizzly 40TBT |

| Papi 40TBT |

| Patty 40TBT |

| Whitney 80TBT - reserved by WyrmWrath |

From there, you will have 24 hours to reply to my message confirming their availability and sort out a deal to completely purchase your desired villager.

NOTE: I will do straight swaps for my dream residents in my signature if you have them. Nothing else will be required if we can swap no matter what tier they are in.

Keep an eye on this thread as some may be added and some may go quick!​

Last edited:
Just a couple minutes late for Whitney. ;w; Also, good luck on the cycling thread! I would like to reserve Skye but the only town that has space open is my own cycling town.. So unless you are okay with a slight chance of me T/Ting her into boxes and having to sell her, you may not want to trust me XD

I RESERVE SKYE

- - - Post Merge - - -

she's my dreamie and I won't put her in boxes lol

Will update this soon guys. Just sorting a few things out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated with reservations.

Antonio is ready to move out!

Sure can! Send the payment and he's yours.

Ah sorry, I forgot to mention that I had a random villager move in last night, and surprisingly it was Papi!
I don't need to buy him anymore, thank you! I hope the villagers here find new homes. c:

Ah sorry, I forgot to mention that I had a random villager move in last night, and surprisingly it was Papi!
I don't need to buy him anymore, thank you! I hope the villagers here find new homes. c:

You have had Papi in your signature for about a week?

You have had Papi in your signature for about a week?
Yes, but I haven't obtained him last week yet. (Just edited my sig a few hours ago and added an "obtained" sign to Papi!) I did remember reserving him from somewhere (or maybe I was imagining it?), but I searched my bell tree inbox and my tumblr messages and nothing about Papi popped up, so I was supposed to buy him here. By fate chance/luck, he was my random move-in when I had 8 villagers last night. :)

Relative bump! Help these villagers get a new home! <3

Last edited:
Back