[RLC OPEN] ✨ Micheal's Art Shop ✨ (TBT/RLC)

Howdy! While this never officially closed, I have 2 slots open for super-fast RLC at the moment! These slots will close Monday night, and I will go back to my normal turnover rate (which would be about a week or 2) afterward!

These comms aren't anything super urgent, but I'm going on a trip with family later this week and I'd like a little spending money, for funsies.
I have one comm I'm currently working on but I promise the turnover will be ASAP!

TBT Comms are open as always but with a longer turnover rate.

Bump! Back to normal turnover rate n stuff. Still might be slow as I focus on school & streaming but your support is always appreciated :3

Username: kiwikenobi
HS, HB, FB, or AC?: fullbody
Reference: an elf cleric who looks like Matt Mercer in azure-blue robes, spreading his arms and holding out his hands in a kind, welcoming way
Payment: 300TBT
Other Notes/Questions: Not sure how much you know about D&D or Critical Role, if anything, so I can explain more if you'd like, or if it's not something you want to draw, that's fine, too. :)

Last edited:
Username: kiwikenobi
HS, HB, FB, or AC?: fullbody
Reference: an elf cleric who looks like Matt Mercer in azure-blue robes, spreading his arms and holding out his hands in a kind, welcoming way
Payment: 300TBT
Other Notes/Questions: Not sure how much you know about D&D or Critical Role, if anything, so I can explain more if you'd like, or if it's not something you want to draw, that's fine, too. :)

I know a bit about D&D, Critical Role, and I do know what Matt Mercer looks like. I can most likely do this, but do you have any image references? They'd just help a lot!

Great, thank you! I can absolutely supply references, I just wanted to make sure you were interested in taking my request before giving them to you.

iu
Here is a picture of Matt Mercer where I think he looks particularly elf-like.
mattmercer.jpeg
Here's a picture in color.

For the robes, maybe something like this, but without the hood.
iu

Let me know if you'd like me to supply any more reference images. :)

And I know your first post says I don't have to send you TBT until I see a sketch, but I don't mind sending it now. Thank you!

Last edited:
Great, thank you! I can absolutely supply references, I just wanted to make sure you were interested in taking my request before giving them to you.

iu
Here is a picture of Matt Mercer where I think he looks particularly elf-like.
View attachment 436087 Here's a picture in color.

For the robes, maybe something like this, but without the hood.
iu

Let me know if you'd like me to supply any more reference images. :)

And I know your first post says I don't have to sent you TBT until I see a sketch, but I don't mind sending it now. Thank you!
These references are perfect thank you! I'll start likely Wednesday or Thursday!

Username: Shawna
HS, HB, FB, or AC?: HB
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Payment: TBT (300 I think)
Other Notes/Questions: #1: Orchia is the pink fairy, and Manton is the green demon. ^^
#2: Please let me know if I got the price right or not. ^^

Username: Shawna
HS, HB, FB, or AC?: HB
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Payment: TBT (300 I think)
Other Notes/Questions: #1: Orchia is the pink fairy, and Manton is the green demon. ^^
#2: Please let me know if I got the price right or not. ^^
Accepted! Just to note, I wont be able to start this until Tuesday at the soonest. I'm super busy with finals studying!!

Doin' an itty bitty poorly timed bumpa as I'm finally able to work on art again! Looking for mainly RLC right now, but TBT and Art Trades are always welcome!!! Always looking for more art of my characters :D

Bumping once more, having an art day! also remembering to actually do my to do list for once.

Low on cash atm while being super free to draw all the time, sooo I'm pushing my RLC comms for the time being! Existing TBT will be on a slight priority since I fell a little behind but its only about a day or 2's worth of work so it shouldn't take long at all!

Little bumpa as I cannae stand not owing art to anyone but myself.
Also if anyone likes my art and thinks someone you know may, feel free to share either this thread or my Commissions Carrd to spread the word! Any bit helps me a lots :]

Back