• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rina's 2K TBT Art Contest! - Winners Announced!

Please vote your favorite artwork by artist!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry! (Click for larger size).

You mentioned gymnastics, and I thought of ribbon dancers, for some reason.
Also, her pink hair with buns reminded me of Chibi-usa, so I went for a Sailor Moon-esque color scheme. Thank you for sharing these adorable OC's with us!

Pupperina.jpg

Here's my entry 💜
I completely fell in love with this character and her design. 🥰 I fully leaned into the flower theme since her hair and design reminded me of the pink and blue hydrangea blooms in my neighborhood!
I wanted to give this picture a bit of a mysterious feel, to reflect her ability to sense auras. (Hence the choice to set the scene during sunset with heavier shadows).

I'd like to imagine she's on a walk in her parents garden (since they are florists). She's holding some baby's breath, I just thought it would match her chracter (and they are a hint to the cream puffs! ^^)

I thought of some names for her - since it said on your toyhouse that you are open for name suggestions. Since her parents are florists and she has the ability to influence flowers, I thought of names related to nature and plants. Here's a little collection:
Clover, Violet, Flora (a nature deity), Lavender (maybe a bit on the nose), Ione (a beautiful greek flower) and Silver ~

Last edited:
View attachment 386719
Here's my entry 💜
I completely fell in love with this character and her design. 🥰 I fully leaned into the flower theme since her hair and design reminded me of the pink and blue hydrangea blooms in my neighborhood!
I wanted to give this picture a bit of a mysterious feel, to reflect her ability to sense auras. (Hence the choice to set the scene during sunset with heavier shadows).

I'd like to imagine she's on a walk in her parents garden (since they are florists). She's holding some baby's breath, I just thought it would match her chracter (and they are a hint to the cream puffs! ^^)

I thought of some names for her - since it said on your toyhouse that you are open for name suggestions. Since her parents are florists and she has the ability to influence flowers, I thought of names related to nature and plants. Here's a little collection:
Clover, Violet, Flora (a nature deity), Lavender (maybe a bit on the nose), Ione (a beautiful greek flower) and Silver ~
Took a bit, but I'm done!View attachment 386726
I drew oc 3 which i'm going to call her Madeline and she's currently on a top secret mission to stop a criminal from escaping through the river and she decided to bring her pet hamster along.

tasty cake collectible sent to both of you! I really love seeing the narratives created and seeing them reflect into both pieces. I'm touched that both of you and jadetine took into account on the descriptions I wrote for them, and incorporating that into your work 🥺
Also, thank you for the name suggestions! I will most likely settle on a name for all three OCs after this art contest is over :D

On another note, I sincerely thank each and every one of you that submitted so far! 😊

06BD3836-B654-4F0A-95C7-7DFBD95CD6D9.jpeg

here's my entry! also please dont mind my interesting camera quality and my extra colored pencils trying to cover up my mess of a background 😅

anyways i was looking at her profile and i saw that shes uncoordinated (like me!!) and has interest in sports. i thought maybe she would be good at roller skating! i also really like the idea of an innocent, sweet girl like her doing roller derby. so that was my inspiration!
i hope you enjoy🌸

man, trying to decide on which OC to draw was painful — they’re all so cute! >_<

anyways, here’s my entry! i’m obviously not a professional at all and still have lots to learn and work on, but this actually turned out better than i thought it would. 😅

thank you again for hosting this! even if i don’t win anything, i honestly had a lot of fun with this, and everyone else’s entries are amazing as well! best of luck to you all. ^_^

79924307-F3EF-4CE9-8147-DF331576075C.png

also, if you’re still open to name suggestions for this cutie, might i suggest ‘florence’?

Last edited:
Ahh your OCs are all so cute 😊 I'm a slow drawer, but I think I have an idea for one of them that I am now getting excited about

I picked oc 3 as she reminds me of myself in so many ways. I'm so so clumsy and I do a few sports but I'm not very good (since I'm clumsy). Also I used to have a brown hamster so I thought I definitely had to draw her!

preview_full.jpg

I got my very first drawing tablet in early July and this was my first character drawing! I'm mostly a traditional artist as I paint scenery. I've never done detailed people or characters so this was brand new for me. I hope I did your character justice and that she doesn't look too wonky! Thanks for hosting this art contest! Even though I probably won't win anything I'm very happy I was able to branch out and practice drawing a really cute character. :)

I apologise for butchering the character but I really wanted to give this a go for a bit of fun. Didn't do this with the intention to win anything, I just needed something to do with my time. Tried my best to do OC 3 in my art style. Here she is creating a card for one of her friends, I thought that was a really cute part of her profile. Thank you so much for allowing people to draw these wonderful characters!
IMG_3393.jpg

Okay, I finished your second oc! 😊
lilliana.sig.png

Ahh exporting it decreased the quality as usual lol, but she was a lot of fun to draw :D
I went off of the flower theming, as well as the fact you said the beach was her favourite place to visit.
As for names, I thought the name Lilliana, or Lilly for short, would suit her haha, but I've seen a lot of other good name suggestions for her already.
I also recognise that it's one submission per person, but just for fun, I wanted to draw a sunset version of it, since that was my original vision for it (but I got lazy), so I thought I'd add it here if you were interested ☺
lilliana sunset.sig.png

Not sure what version I prefer, honestly. But I went with the daytime one as you can see her coloured hair better haha.

Voting period is now open. You may view each submission by clicking on their name in post 2 here. Voting ends 8/18/21 at 10 PM PST and raffle will be held afterwards!

I'm so surprised that only Yanrima and I drew OC 2! I was excited to see how people would draw her! I have to say, I love OC 2 and I'm so drawn to the colour palette you chose for her.

You are all so good! I don't know if I can vote, because the decision is too hard! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back