Rina's 2K TBT Art Contest! - Winners Announced!

Please vote your favorite artwork by artist!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupperina

૮ ・ﻌ・ა
Bells
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (52) +
image0.png

Rina's 2K TBT Art Contest

Hello everyone! This is my first time hosting a contest so bare with me if things seem unorganized. Seeing that there isn't an official art contest hosted by the TBT staff this summer, I thought it would be fun to create my own for the artists here. Artists of all skill levels are encouraged to join. Please see below for further details on how to enter and what you may win!

Requirements

• Draw one of the following OCs below in your art style.
    • You may choose to do a portrait, bust, full body, etc!
  • There must be some effort in your work to count as a submission for the raffle.
    • e.g. stick figures will not count.
  • Submit your work in the thread for submission.

Rules & Notes

• TBT winners are selected based on the community's popular vote.
  • Raffle prize winner will be chosen randomly.
  • The raffle is only available to contestants that did not win a TBT prize.
  • Winner may choose between Spring Sakura collectible or Daisy Egg collectible.
  • The raffle drawing will be conducted after the voting period ends for TBT prizes.
  • All artwork is due August 15, 2021 at 9 PM PST.
  • **Voting begins 08/15/21 at 10 PM PST until 8/18/21 at 10 PM PST.**
  • Voting will take place on the thread as a poll.
  • Your account must be made before July 11, 2021 or your vote will not count.
  • Both traditional and digital submissions are welcome.
    • Please keep in mind the quality of your work may affect your submission.
      • e.g. lower picture quality of traditional art may not represent your artwork as expected.
  • Each user is allowed one submission of one character.
    • Each user will receive a tasty cake collectible as a complimentary prize.

**subject to change if my schedule conflicts and the poll is not posted on time.**

TBT Prizes

1st: 1,000 TBT

2nd: 600 TBT

3rd: 400 TBT

Raffle Prize

1626072320430.png

Spring Sakura

OR

1626072329374.png

Daisy Easter Egg

I don't know what the turnout will be for this contest, but if many people join I may decide to add more prizes! If you have any questions, please do ask in this thread! Good luck everyone~

Thanks for hosting this! This is extremely generous of you and sounds fun! 🙂 My skills are limited but I’ll still give this a go as soon as I’m feeling better if there is still time to submit by then.

Well I tried my hand at one, but it was digital and my digital art is awful...so, I might retry as traditional. Everyone always makes digital art look so effortless and easy!

Well I tried my hand at one, but it was digital and my digital art is awful...so, I might retry as traditional. Everyone always makes digital art look so effortless and easy!
It's still the first day of the contest, so there's plenty of time to draft and polish your work! I definitely agree on the last bit you said. I feel like I spend the longest time drawing a piece that would take someone else half the amount of time 😣

Thank you for your entry!! I've sent a tasty cake collectible to you :3

I soooooo love that you reserved a post to link all the submissions. This is the content I'm here for!
I can't wait to submit something; it's just so hard to choose between the OC's!
They deserve their own post <3 It’s also to keep them organized and for everyone to view each submission easily! It will definitely come in handy when people decide who to vote for 😄
I look forward to yours and everyone else’s ❤️✨

Do you have any personality/information on any of the these ocs? I'm trying to decide which to draw and I also don't want to draw them possibly out of character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back