• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Results!] TBT's People's Choice Awards 2018

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Welcome back to this year?s TBT People?s Choice Awards!
The results are in!!

I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who contributed this year with your votes. Your participation made the work a lot easier.
Specifically, I'd like to thank Tina for her help in creating the winners' banners. Last year she began working on the 2017 winners' banners, and along the way real life situations happened that deterred us from getting those out. Fortunately, Tina was able to save the progress from which she started, sent me the files, and I finished making the 2017 and 2018 banners. That being said: these banners' designs are Tina's! I merely changed the colors, text, and villagers for each winner. :) Thank you so much for everything Tina. <3 She's always a HUGE help and I couldn't do it without her.

I got this done a few days early before New Years, so I wanted to get them out ASAP!

One final note: This is all for fun. If you didn't get an award that you were hoping, I apologize. TBT is a big forum with a lot of members.
I did my best to keep the winners fair and serious, joke votes were not counted.

And without further ado- here are this year's People Choice Awards Winners (I am sorry if I spelled any usernames wrong, if I did, please let me know):

Mogyay!

IauZwUZ.png
MapleSilver!

Yf4cetE.png
MozzarellaSticks!

Hr4Dduq.png
Alolan_apples!

bi9cymm.png
Gyro!

LIwHtSp.png
Toadsworthy!

YYNMJLL.png
Honeyaura!

x9Sx2U3.png

Laudine!

4IrjNbL.png
Haydenv019!

zuVkMlw.png
GreatUsername!

k5aEUvL.png
Jeannine!

BuLwbJm.png
Hillarusaur!

nirBH9a.png
xSuperMario64x!

E7hfCWo.png
Sheila!

Rhe7j0Q.png
A r i a n e!

DMytLIS.png
Justin!

RMcJW16.png
ZebraQueen!

CJjeygq.png
Oblivia!

YKbFfJR.png
Kiwikenobi!

hzYuJcj.png
Dedenne2!

OxuRbpj.png
Bowie!

dPcJCF8.png
Haydenv019!

fa3NUIE.png

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!
Imgur link to all banners

Archive: 2009, 2010, 2011, (2011 results), 2012, (2012 results), 2013, (2013 results), 2014, (2014 results), 2015, (2015 results), 2016, (2016 Results), 2017, 2017 (Results), 2018

Thanks for putting this together and Tina for helping! :)
Your dedication is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners! Thanks Jacob and Tina for your work on this. :)

I've messaged the 2017 winners about their banners, so if you're one of them coming from my PM, I wanna apologize for spamming your inbox lol

I haven't PMed the current winners because I think that eliminates some suspense, but if you guys happen to notice a winner hasn't viewed this thread - please nudge them toward here for me! These winners are some of this year's forum's favorites, so let's make sure they're all aware!

Yes! I won again. First time I won a TBT People’s Choice Award was in 2014 as Biggest Animal Crosser. Now I’m Biggest Collector of 2018.

Thank you to all who voted for me! And congratulations to the other winners!

jacob and tina you made some fantastic banner :D

i love them very much
i especially love mine from last year since i won the most missed member
of having savannah being my villager since she my favorite <3 thank you so much for this blessing of a cute bannner

and congratulations for those who won in the 2018 awards

Wow, I didn't even know this was a thing. Apparently I won something for being nice last year! Thank you! ^_^

oh my, it must have been a slow year if anyone could come up with my name haha, THANK U SO MUCH THOUGH EVERYONE, it means a lot and u're all very kind (i suspect this was all discord folk ily guys)

congrats on the rest of the winners, all well deserved! :blush: i really do love tbt let's have another great year

Back