• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Results: The Bell Tree People Choice Awards 2011

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
There were many votes, some members were even voted for totally unexpected catagories. So here are the results for who you decided should win the TBT People Choice Awards 2011.

Funniest Member
Many people on that list (even I found myself there and thought "wow self esteem boost"). In the end it was tie between two members, but I hadn't voted and the deciding vote was up to me.
Congratulations Jas0n for Funniest Member 2011

Most Creative Member
Again, many votes for this one, but there was one member who had much more votes than anyone else (I think they got 6 or 7 votes)
Congratulations Fillfall for Most Creative Member 2011

Best Username
A rather hard one, I think there are many great user names here, in fact there was a 3 way tie, so again I had to make the deciding vote. Didn't know who quiet to chose, but I made a decision.
Congratulations Bacon Boy for Best Username 2011

Most Mature Member
Much like Most Creative Member, there were many votes, but there was one member who had much more than anyone else.
Congratulations AndyB for Most Mature Member 2011

Most Active
Always a hard one to chose, many things need to be taken into account, posting, contest activity etc... and considering most members voted for them selves. Amazingly 6 members didn't, and 4 of those members voted for the same person, so this one was done.
Congratulations Bidoof for Most Active Member 2011

Biggest Animal Crosser
Another hard one to choose, many of the new members post topics about it every 5 seconds so it was hard getting this down to one member. Again, we had a tie between first place, and I had to decide on the winning vote. Which I could only chose between which member had been on the site the longest, and which was more active.
Congratulations Rover accityfolk for Biggest Animal Crosser 2011

Nicest Member
There were many people on this list, which was good to see, meaning there are many nice members on this site. But I think the winner deserved it overall
Congratulations Kaiaa for Nicest Member 2011

Most Missed Member
I'm sure this was pretty obvious to everyone once it came up, I enjoyed seeing Aeri, Wiihaven, and even Bason Jurrows here, gave me a few laughs, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows who it is, so there isn't really any need for a spoiler, but I'll put one ayway
Congratulations Jeremy for Most Missed Member 2011

Member of the Year
And now we are at the final category. We had a 3 way tie here, between PaJami, Sockhead and AndyB, I was actually thinking of a while who deserved it the most, but I always knew who actually deserved it from the start. If anyone argues with me that this member doesn't deserve this, I will literally fly on a plane to your house and cut you. He definitely deserves this.
With all that blogging, organizing the 'Not so Secret Santa', Steam Raffle, any much more. I must say - Congratulations PaJami for Member of the Year 2011

Congratulations to everyone who won!

We should definitely do this next year.

We can't because the world is going to end :eek:

Lol I actually won something, shocking. Apparently I'm funny. Thanks to whoever voted for me, you're great. <3

Also hi5 for Jeremy being most missed member.

Lol I actually won something, shocking. Apparently I'm funny. Thanks to whoever voted for me, you're great. <3

Also hi5 for Jeremy being most missed member.

I voted for you

Looks like most of my votes actually won. :p Congratulations, everyone!

Gee I don't know what to say... I didn't write an acceptance speech ;-; Thanks a lot! I try my best to make this site fun for everyone, and keep activity up. Congrats to the other winners as well ^^

Hooray! Finally won something, for a change. I liked that all these won to!

Well done, The result were pretty much what I expected, But yeah well done guys and Jami :D
Hopefully TBT gets active this year though..

Jeremy for most missed member, hahaha, nice.

Congrats to all the winners.

This is late, but I just now read this. I can't believe I was in a tie for MOTY, but Jami definitely deserves it! Congrats to all that won, they're all well deserved!

Back